User avatar

Layleun

  • Randomosity Re: YWS - One Page

    XD No, no Nate would never even think about screwing with poor gullible peoples minds; such as my own. >.

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS - One Page

    *blinks* If I didn't notice that the only people who agreed with this were colored names and the people who didn't like it were normal, I would've thought this was ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Question for techie nerds

    Nerds *scoffs* What a wonderful word XD Photoshop...well, I think you can only install that once, right? My friend tried to install Adobe twice and said it wouldn't let her ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Type of Storybook

    I like storybooks with a variety of characters, not the cookie cutter ones where everyone's tall, dark and handsome (and superstrong, and never gets hurt, and [/babble]) I also like ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Awwwwww, Our Fearless Leader looks so cute ^.~

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Snow Days!!!!

    First snow day for me in a month or so. Happy Birthday Yoyo. Hope it's a good one. ^.^

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Heart>> I don't know why but I have this urge to go up and bear hug you XD So purdy ^.^ Muse>> O_O I. Want. Your. Hair. It's amazing! Mine ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    My hatty hat hatness! Ah! That's the only warm one I have XD I want one of yours then!

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Ok! now it's my awesome hat time. My new hat that has nice fleece inside. Warm ears =^.^= Ok, now time for my amazingly fuzzy and warm white with blue ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I wants the hats *sniffs*

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    You have so many amazing hats, Alice! I want em all! *steals and hugs*

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    *laughs* Of course he did. He was just wondering why you were cheating n him with the row of books XD I love going to random stores and trying funny ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Influx of Lupines

    I actually like how the whole pack works. How all the wolves work together and how they each have a different job to do efficiently and quickly. And their body ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    *eyes burn* Haha, nice Scotty. But my amazingness beats your amazingness.

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: PANTS!

    Pants rule the universe. Edible pants do sound really good right now, Kadie.

    Jan 27, 2008


What praise is more valuable than the praise of an intelligent servant?
— Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice