User avatar

Layleun

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Alice>> My mom got it for me when she came back from her trip to Ireland. Wozz>> Ah! You look so young! You make us all look like old geezers ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye

    Bye bye Heather! We'll miss you! ~Lupe

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: My YWS Reunion Dream...

    Silly Nate, there was a plane. He waved to you and then he went right in to flagging it down. The poor guy driving almost crashed into a cliff! Good ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I know XP I just have never seen any with a stone in the middle. All the ones I see are gold ones ^.^

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    O_O Alice, you have the same ring as me.

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Alice! Ah! You have to stop looking so familiar! It's driving me crazy! ^.^ You're pretty. For some reason I feel like I've met you somewhere before... gah! Drive me ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Idea!

    Name: Lupe Nickname: Lupe Being (what are you): A werewolf of course Age: 14 M/F: Female Appearence (be descriptive): jaw length, light brown hair, large green gray eyes, five five, ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    XD Wow if I had to guess for myself I would've said....eh, around two or three ^.~

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    You draw on your leg? I usually use my arm. XD Nice Saint. As for a hobby, try writing =P

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Changed Your Username? Tell Us Here!

    Lupe is still Lupe! (LayleunRisen back to her original Layleun. She decided that she isn't going to change her name anymore. She also likes talking in the third person ^.^)

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Tv's Talk to You?

    Aw man, that's scary when that happens. More so when you and your friends are sitting there and one of you breaks out into the song that you've been singing ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Tv's Talk to You?

    I had a really bad blonde moment a while ago :lol: I was watching TV and all of the sudden some guy goes "Lupe!" I sit up and go "What?!" ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member 2/08/08 - 2/21/08

    *throws confetti and streamers around* Good job, Via!

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: donut repli 2 diz msg or ill hurtz u

    Awww, yes. I always have the overwhelming urge to reply to Nets mass messages. I never do because I value my life XD

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Pat Buchanan?

    Oh god, RUN PAT! THEY'VE FOUND YOU OUT! *rapid gunshots are heard* OH LORD THEY KILLED FRED! *lasers are fired followed by a long line of swearing* RUN PAT!! RUN! ...

    Feb 4, 2008


Way, way back in the 1988 Presidential election, then Vice President George H W Bush had a phrase he liked to use: "A Thousand Points of Light." It refers to the idea that a community is made up of people who contribute in a thousand, different small ways, but with each helping to illuminate their community. It's a phrase I think about a lot when it comes to YWS. Looking forward, the site will continue to change and grow, but it will always remain a community dedicated to promoting creative writing as a favorite pastime.
— Nate