-
Re: Pledging Allegiance In the U.K
I say the pledge every morning. I guess it's just a habit for me. I think it's illegal for a teacher to make a student say the pledge. I know ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Death Threat Elmo?
*falls over laughing*
Mar 6, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
*giggles and licks Laffy Taffy* I is a fatty. Only thing is, I eat a lot and barely gain any weight -_-'
Mar 6, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
*runs in, devours cake, and leaves*
Mar 6, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
I like my hair ^.^ *pets pretty brown hair*
Mar 4, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
5/10 Tis a kitten??
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: A Bit of English Fun
=P Guess who caught 'The Comma'? This guy,
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: Lupe is Leaving
Ha! Bet that title scared the crap outta ya, huh? Naw, I'm not really and truly leaving, only going away for a short amount of time. Here is my story ...
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
Squee!! I love that!!! 100 out of ten! AMAZAZING! ~Lupe ((Now me))
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: Titlescorer
The title The Winds of War has a 83.1% chance of being a bestselling title! Wow. I didn't know the title was that good XD
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: 5 things
1. Quote of the week has been the same one for at least a month. 2. There are a lot of emo girls in Dramatic Poetry. 3. Why is Bartemius ...
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Awwww Lindsay and her pengu!!! Cuuuttteeee! *squeezes penguin* Ok now for me and my rubber ducky, Trogdor the 15th ^He wanted to sit on my head XP^ ^Arrr! I gots ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: Firestarter (President of British Operations) Moves On
Good luck, Jack! You'll defiantly be missed, amigo! ~Lupe
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: My YWS Reunion Dream...
We are an intense bunch, Jabbs. XD
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Does anyone else see the resemblance between Luna's sister and Suz?
Feb 24, 2008
