User avatar

Layleun

  • Randomosity Re: I'm 100!!

    *blink*

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What should I put on my Senior T-Shirt?

    I do! *raises hand*

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Regarding Username Changes

    *throws virtual slippers at Nate* Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought her back. Good job, Natters. You killed us all :P

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Regarding Username Changes

    The answer is Pizza!

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I'm In The Washington Post

    Well, Jack, we have a very good sense of 'Team spirit'. We don't care if we lose, just watching our teams makes us happy ^.^ And yes, Americans are a ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Was Down For Half The Day...

    =P I'm proud of my little monkeys ^.^ I personally think Nate should change his avatar to the Monkey with the gun XD

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Was Down For Half The Day...

    Bah! I went crazy! If you look on the back up I was so bored that I made the steps of the YWS Withdrawal syndrome. It was soooooo bored=P And..... ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Silly people... evolution does exist!

    Pokemon will one day rule the universe! *bursts into a fit of maniacal laughter*

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Lolmonkey!

    That's amazing ^.^

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    O_O So......many........pictures! Brain overloading! *BOOM!*

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    You guys are such Cam-whores =P Are we having a contest of sorts? XD

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Now Uses Digital Camera Reflective (DRC) Technology

    Whoops. Forgot to brush my teeth and shave this morning. Sorry everyone! I will make it up to you one day for seeing that horrible picture of me. ---- In ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: *head/desk*

    That's the drawback to being to comforter. You never really get much in return because of the reputation you built up, the one who is fearless when it comes to ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    It's a wild Dono! Run and hide your grammatical errors and stupidness! Else the Donomonster shall destroy you! *epic scene with much fighting between Dono and the evil grammatical errors* ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Post a Lolcat!

    Whoops, I'll fix them. Edit: There, all better

    Mar 28, 2008


Is anyone else desperately waiting to see themselves in the quote gen?
— TheCursedCat