User avatar

Layleun

  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    ^ You make me think Lise^ Hobbies: Helping, cleaning, hanging with friends, swimming, listening to music, reading Place: New York Attitude: Too silly for my own good. I like to ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Humor of Sanctum

    Here's one I found today. I immediately thought of Razor You have encountered Pirate Tree which lunges at you with A loud ARRRRR!!

    May 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    *sniffs and packs everything up* Nice Doc XD Razor: You never cease to amuse and amaze, amiga. ^.~ Xxxdo: You're very pretty! And we love you too =P

    May 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Humor of Sanctum

    *laughs* Come on guys! There's gotta be more XD Anything funny!

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Humor of Sanctum

    I know I'm not the only one who's noticed this but Sanctum if full of a lot of weird and funny things. So, I thought, why not make a thread ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    I think we should make a 'Stupid People Who Can't figure out a Puzzle' club. I'll be the leader!

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    *raises hand* I have a thought........... THIS IS CREEPY! 'Tis all ^.^

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    A white cat? XD

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    The seventy second mamber lives in canada and look: Type in YWS

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    Hmmm... I think the quotes might be the key. The words cellar, against, omnipresent, evergreen, seventy souls and two are the similarities between the three so far. I'm starting to ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    *blinks* I'm sooo confused! And scared *hides in corner*

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Fan-fiction Search

    *raises hand* I volunteer! But I kinda wanna sing songs from the dictionary too. I guess I'll save that for later and on another topic ^.^

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I shall add to this string of photos!

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    You're very pretty, Timea ^.^ You look a lot like my friend Cara. *falls over laughing* Aedomir?! A Christmas tree! I never knew! this is the new scandal, folks. Aedomir: ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Comments Sought On YWS

    YWS better stay the way it is now or I shall be so lost =P. I like how YWS is set up. Other forum sites are so confusing and take ...

    Apr 17, 2008


When Larry King retires in 120 years John Mulaney should replace him.
— The Internet