User avatar

Layleun

  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday, Nate!

    Woooo! Go Natters! Now for a song! ¡Feliz cumpleaños a tí! ¡En tu dia feliz! ¡Feliz cumpleaños a Natters! ¡Feliz cumpleaños a tí! *much rejoicing*

    May 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Sunburns!

    I've only gotten sunburned three times in my whole fourteen years of living *nods* They never even hurt at all, I just got red, peeled and added more tan to ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Picture time! Our freshman field trip was awesome ^.^ Here are all my friends ^.^ Well, not all of them, three out of lord knows how many. Me and Jenna ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Hungry Anyone?

    Hmmm Favorite food for me is cheesecake and favorite drink is root beer or ginger beer ^.^

    May 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A Poetry Database I've Made

    Goat? XD

    May 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Five important questions.

    1. Yes but my mind clashes with my religion many times so I try. 2. 42, silly 3. No, but I watch Doctor House 4. There is no such thing ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a picture of your desk here!

    Ooh. Yayness! Well, I actually don't really use a desk for my laptop so here's a picture of my bed where I sit ^.^ This is my computer 'spot' instead ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: No, You Weren't The Only One To Receive A Mass PM

    Ahh, I've been a good girl and never replied to mass PMs. However I have be tempted to push the reply button but I decided not to push Nate's buttons. ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Ah! I've seen that movie! I started laughing when they brought the baby out and all was peaceful and happy and tranquil and all of a sudden a missile hits ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: "Twilight" Movie Trailer

    *squees* I'm also part of Team Jacob but Rob turned me even more towards Edward. The book made me fond of him, Jacob more, but Rob makes him even better. ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last person to post wins

    *blinks*

    May 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: http://poetry.0to60.org / Drytear PMs

    Wow this guy sounds irritating -_-'

    May 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last person to post wins

    Pizza?

    May 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Darker skinned, dark, wiry medium length hair, short, ecstatic personality

    May 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What is your favorite food?

    What's your fave food? Mine favorite food is cheesecake. Any kind. Why? Cuz it's yummy! What's your fave fast food? I never eat fast food so there is no answer ...

    May 3, 2008


Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman