User avatar

Layleun

  • Lounge, The Re: Jennafina Conquers Utah

    After that you guys could drive alllllll the way east to see me! We could drive down and see New York City! I've always wanted to go there, despite the ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: :P

    :elephant:

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Dreamer's OLD!

    *blinks* I honestly don't remember.

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    We're hot because we're writers of course ^.~

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Now Has Officespace!

    Ooh! ooh! I call the car!

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Twins are Twenty!

    O_o Snoink and Grif are twins?!

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: A YWS Doodle

    YWS doodles FTW!

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Hah! My color Buddy looks so creepy in his hoodedness and glasses ^.~

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: House is to Soda Can as Phone is to...

    The answer to life is Pat Buchanan. So I chose him ^.^

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    It's Mayb! You look a whole lot like this girl I know. She used to go to this summer theater program I went to at school. I almost screamed out ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: All Users Will Need 2 Pass A Grammar Test

    Natters is screwing with our minds, like always -_- He found it amusing one day to screw with our minds in the chat room, making everyone talk without typing and ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Reading 'Popular' Books

    I say just read Twilight. It's my favorite book but not because of Meyers writing. I actually don't like her style of writing at all. It's the actual idea of ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: "Twilight" Movie Trailer

    *sniffs* They can't! (and it wasn't in front of Bella, they just felt like putting a clip in there =P)

    May 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday, Nate!

    Morbid Snoink, morbid.

    May 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: "Twilight" Movie Trailer

    I think the girl who plays Bella isn't right. She's too..... not nice looking. When I see Bella in my head I see a ditzy, innocent, carefree- looking girl. The ...

    May 29, 2008


“Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents!”
— Little Women