User avatar

Layleun

  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Great YWS Outage

    Thank god everything's back. I was gonna go into withdrawal because it seemed like I hadn't been on in forever! Nice to see ya back Nate. **Lupe**

    Jul 5, 2007
  • Research Re: A question for anyone who doesn't live in the US

    With the Fourth of July coming up and all I was wondering something. Do other countries besides the US celebrate the Fourth of July? I know it's an American holiday ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Black, Butterfly, Stingshine, Bluebarrel, Kail, Redwing, and Sabra crouched on the roof of the attack point. Each of them held a grenade strap, and their specialty weapons. Blackwalker paced around ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cousins

    I see a lot of people write in first person and do well when writing like that and some people don't do as good. When writing in 1st it's always ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Naruto

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Black signaled to her pack to bury the boys body. Such a pest, she thought to herself. Butterfly killed him quietly by breaking his chestbone and sending it to his ...

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Black raced after the boys, Butterfly and Bluebarrel on her tail. Blackwalker glimpsed Butterflys rusty snout to her right, "I'll take care of them." Black rolled her eyes, so like ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Deathly silence spread over the fighting wolves. Black kept her switchblade at her side. Butterfly, who was talking to Bluebarrel and Terkeno, stood. Her sky blue eyes observed the scene. ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Black noticed the girl Terkeno seemed to be scared out of her mind. Blackwalker cleared her throat. Bluebarrel, a brawny blonde, looked at Black from across the fire. She flicked ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Ok, just to let everyone know, I'm changing Black's Were looks. If anyone has the time I'd appreciate it if you could check out the changes.

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Black took a gigantic mouthful of meat in her mouth. She gnawed on it with her molars and licked her lips. She glanced around the camp area. Her pack and ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The protecter of the eggs

    Good idea. Tenses are a big issue here. If anything I would use past tense like was, walked, ran, etc. The intro below is the same thing just with all ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Blackwalker shook her head like a dog would, she would never underestimate a human looking Were again. She held her head up high, "My name is Blackwalker, leader of the ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Black was sleeping, thinking of what she was going to do with Lethero. She was abruptly awoken by the sound of a shot going off, a scream followed shortly after. ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: alternative history OR how the wooden horse never came to be

    Well, like Clau said, it doesn't make sense to stupid people like myself. I don't get it, to me it just looks like a quote =( Lo siento

    Jun 20, 2007


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey