User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Black was abruptly awoken by the sound of pounding. She rolled over under Bluebarrels arm. He groaned, tried to lift himself from the bed but failed miserably. Black shook his ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Bluebarrel sat next to Sev in human form, "Sev, buddy, calm down." "I don't want to calm down! My daughter is missing!" Sev panicked and was running his hands through ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter 5

    I LOVED it. If only the people could make a long movie with everything in the book *sighs* Oh well I would probably be the only one sitting through it. ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Metalclaw stood and ruffled Blackwalkers fur, "How's life been, daughter?" Metalclaw put his arm around Blacks shoulders as they started walking, "Well, we raided a warehouse today. Got lots of ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Black shook her head in her were form. She looked back at the warehouse, the helicopters were sweeping the park. "Time to go!" she barked. Kail ran up to her ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Via (Updated 1/19/08)

    #3 is my favorite. I really like the lake one.

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Black watched as a human fell through the opening in the roof. Of course Sev was up there standing with his pistol. Lethero was still going on about something beside ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: TBOTB

    I loved it! You're a great writer by nine year old standards. Explaining the bubble people a bit more would be good. They were really cute (I hate the word ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    Pat Buchanan all the way!!! WOO WOO!!! Yeah I voted Pat but i prefer hardcover. My friend likes it too, I know this not because I 'm physic but because ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    Hok hadn't actually walked away after speaking to Jackle, she wanted to see what was up between him and the other kid. She climbed a tree and waited. Soon The ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    Jackle grinned, "Well, so much for trying to survive the competition. With Hok judging..." he lazily looked around, "We'll survive...oh...maybe ten seconds? "She'll burn down the fields, eat all the ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    Hok sat atop the base of Chiinos head. She surveyed the training grounds below. she loved it here, Chiino, however, did not. "Must we just sit here all day? I'm ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    Heylo people. Chris said that we need a referee for this storybook so I said I would be it so now I am. Name: Hok (pronounced hawk) Race: Human Age: ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: P.O.T.E. 2

    -break fast- One word -"Well?" Faron ask curios- Curious or curiously would work -"It's moving!" Quiry shouted exited- Excited -The egg exploided!- Exploded Ok well you are having A LOT ...

    Jul 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    ((Ok everyone who still looks here, I think the board is dead as....well, a chipmunk head *inside joke* Anyways, I'm leavin' but if anyone makes another gifted board with a ...

    Jul 5, 2007


Talent is something that comes from within; it has nothing to do with age.
— AURORA