User avatar

Layleun

  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    I think that when they make the movie that they'll have a lot to live up to. I mean seriously 700 some odd pages and all of them filled with ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    ((Ouch. I think I'm gonna have to quit. It's moving along so fast and I have a lot of things going on. =( Bleh oh well, I'll keep reading when ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Loves

    Hello one who is not B. I'm Layleun, rather my sn is Layleun my name is Lupe. About that crack thing...yeah, like myself you can deny it all you want ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Elegant

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Inu smiled, "Hey guess what I learned over the summer." The carriage shuddered and took off. Everyone looked at Inu with slight irritation, usually she came back each year with ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    I've just about finished it. I love it so far. Ahhhh, I can hear your thoughts now.... 'If you haven't finished it, why the hell are you on the stupid ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I am so in! *sobs over Hedwig* Name: Inu Ashwood Gender: Female Year: 4th House Ravenclaw Wand: Willow, 13in, Werewolf tooth Hair: short, white/blonde Skin: tanned olive Eyes: gold Build: ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Portfolios/Post Since Last Visit/Recent Lit Additions

    I have a question. How did all this happen in the first place? The code couldn't have just died on its own could it? Did some one accidentally erase some ...

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Research Re: Milkman

    Milkmen? I don't think there is such a thing any more. There used to be milkmen who'd give you a glass bottle of milk every day or so. They'd come ...

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Funny Internet Trick

    Gorilla! ^.^

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Apple Tree

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    Nice to meet ya Sarah. My name is Lupe and if you need anything, just ask me. I'm no one big like speaker of the forum but I might be ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Does anyone have annoying pets that don't leave you alone?

    I have a bird named Tubby. He almost talks and loves heads. He follows me and my mom around and is a 'velcrobird' I was wondering, is my pet a ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Black put her key back into her shirt. She surveyed the crowd of their own, apparently Kail led Keskis pack to a different tunnel where they could leave when they ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    Hok shifted from foot to foot, "I am sorry if I have intruded on anything." The girl continued to practice, she and her dragon were skillful but they needed more ...

    Jul 18, 2007


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy