User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: The Anthro Society

    Suney sped through the forest. She stayed off trail, just in case. She held her staff to her side and snout forward, if she missed even the slightest step, it ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Anthro Society

    Name: Kitsune Nickname: Suney (Everyone uses Suney) Age: 19 Gender: Female Anthro: Fennec Fox Weapons: Staff with titanium core, a hunting knife or five Picture:

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: New Smilies

    :smt027 :smt027 :smt027 :smt027 :smt027 :smt027 :smt027 :smt027 :smt027 :smt027 :smt027 :smt027 :smt027 :smt027 :smt027 :smt068 :smt044 So entertaining ^.^ Heehee I can play with these all day. But, r

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Broswer Is The Best?

    *hesitantly looks between Mozilla and Explorer* Bzzzt! Pat Buchanan 2.1 The poll was too hard!! I HAD to vote Pat but my favorite is Mozilla. :smt064

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Get yer Peculiar Aristocratic Title here!

    Heeheeheeheeheeheeheeehehhehehehehehhe I'm *ehem* Her Royal Highness Lupe the Harmonious of Leper St George

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pat who-sa-what-knit...

    WOOOOO!!! GO PAT!!!

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: For Non-UK Members

    Whales..... thats in England... Well I've heard her name before but never knew who she was. I don't know much about England so I'm no help aren't I?

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Write me gets another dog! (Pics Added!)

    I like Bob.... *nods thoughtfully* Kidding. How about Savior?

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Runners

    We should make a discussion thread. Grif, do that and we'll talk about that there. After that we should each clean up our messages that aren't needed here.

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fiction

    *Squeezes the life out of Jacob* Lovey lovey lovey lovey. Twilight and New Moon all the way. I love both of them but I liked Twilight a teensy bit more.

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Runners

    I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm helping friends with various things and stuff like that. I'm a bit lost now. Kyla's been a few places so I ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Runners

    Oops I read the thing wrong. i thought it said you 're supposed to choose a power and those were examples...that's what I get when I skim. I'll change it.

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Runners

    Sweetness. This sounds interesting. I'll join. Name: Kyla Gender: Female Age: 17 Power: Runner Personality: Is always the one who gets into trouble. She usually stays at the middle of ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the random thought above you

    5/10 I don't really like Hermione. Some people say the answer to life, happiness, time and everything is 42. I strongly disagree. Ice cream is the real answer.

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: It's Wacky Sentence Mania!!

    Midnight moon owl Mimoow (mih-moo-ow) At midnight, the Mimoow owl fly past the moon, blocking it light.

    Jul 23, 2007


Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher