-
Re: Fused
(( Cat girl... is that me? I'm more like 'mutt' or 'dog girl'))
Aug 15, 2007 -
Re: Fused
Jax swiped at the air, ready to fight, "Well, let's go then!" She started to go down on all fours but was promptly caught by the shirt. Eric held on ...
Aug 15, 2007 -
Re: Fused
((Wah! I'm gone for a day and my storybook makes a miraculous jump from one to three pages. Bleh. I'll have to post sometime soon, but I can't right now. ...
Aug 15, 2007 -
Re: A Thousand Dancing Kites
Hmm.. I'd put more actions in it. It's pretty much all talking. Make the people move around a bit, look around a bit here, kick a table here, stuff like ...
Aug 14, 2007 -
Re: Fused
Jax crossed her legs Indian style and looked at Kali and Sandy thoughtfully. She giggled and rolled backwards while keeping her legs crossed. She kept going until her face met ...
Aug 14, 2007 -
Re: Which Planet Would You Travel To?
Pat Buchanan L9 :ftw: ^.^ ~[~Lupe~]~
Aug 13, 2007 -
Re: Fused
(Hey everyone, sorry for taking so long. My dad started working at home so I can only get on at night. Above I edited my description of Jax and the ...
Aug 13, 2007 -
Re: Fused
Name: Jax (jacks) Age: 121 DNA: Mutt Description: White dog arms and legs, shoulder length orange hair, broad nose, turquoise-blue eyes. She likes to walk on both two and four ...
Aug 10, 2007 -
Re: Fused
(Warning: This story book is going to be so unrealistic that it isn't funny. I don't want anyone in here dissing my storybook saying, "This will never happen, it's impossible." ...
Aug 10, 2007 -
Re: Bringing All Templates Up To Speed
OH NOES! My gold is gone! Oh well I'll change.
Aug 8, 2007 -
Re: I don't want to sound too arogant, but...
Well, what I would do is make an interesting story. If people like and can relate to your story they will most likely review it and tell you what they ...
Aug 6, 2007 -
Re: The Anthro Society
Suney ran full force towards the human and whacked him in the ribs. Before the man was out of breath he took a swipe at Suney and fell to regain ...
Aug 6, 2007 -
Re: Sonnet: For the Neighbor Kid
The concept of the poem was a bit confusing. Were you baby sitting and the child asked you about lightning? That's what I pulled from it. Could use a bit ...
Aug 5, 2007 -
Re: New Smilies
:smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026
Aug 5, 2007 -
Re: The Anthro Society
Suney drew back the corners of her mouth in uncertainty and looked from the human to the group. "I'll just be a second." "Well that's one we don't have to ...
Aug 5, 2007
