User avatar

Layleun

  • Lounge, The Re: What Would Make YWS Easier To Use?

    I don't like Fred *glares at pointless bot* Why is he there again? What else....oh! When you post something, sometimes you can't always delete it. I noticed that you can ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Orange (my favorite color)

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Weird.

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Stone (For some unknown reason)

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    hold us close

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Evil Scientists (Burn them all)

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Vault

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fused

    (I'm here, Pol. I'm just waiting until some one else posts) ~[~Lupe~]~

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fused

    Sandy started rambling off about what had happened. Lethero had helped Jax up and she was now leaning on his extended elbow. "Good lord are you made out of rock ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sisters

    They're both pretty good. The first ones perfect to me but it looks like the second ones nose is a bit long. Excellent though ^.^ ~[~Lupe~]~

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Lycanthropy

    Name: Layleun Age:23 Race: Werewolf Gender: Female Human appearance: Or Wolf Appearance: Description: Playful, likes to cheer people up, is part of Letheros pack, has a horn to call for ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Thoughts

    I liked the way you cut off the sentences. It made sense to me where and how you cut. The ninth, tenth and eleventh line I didn't care for totally ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fused

    Jax lay crumpled on the ground. Her head hurt along with the rest of her body. She pricked her ears up and heard Angel and Eric talking. Aww I hate ...

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which Planet Would You Travel To?

    Aww come on guys you know Pat will rule the universe someday :smt023 ~[~Lupe~]~

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Warriors: The Sight and Specials. Yay, two books at once! ~[~Lupe~]~

    Aug 15, 2007


Once you have people's attention, you have a greater responsibility to tell them something of value.
— Tobias Forge (Ghost B.C.)