User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Quin and Tobias rode through camp till they got to their tent. They swiftly dismounted and tied the horses to the water trough. Quin skipped inside while Tobias came a ...

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but it's blank. I wish I had a flying horse.

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word to Word Challenge!

    Sink

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Together!! (Hah! I beat all of you with my awesome TWO exclamation points :p)

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Why did...

    This is called Why did... It's almost like an excuse game but different. Heres an example. Why did green aliens take over the world? They took over the world beacause ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd go to Pat Buchanan's planet, L9, and steal all the little green/gray men's chocolate. What would you do if you found out that the world was going to end ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Well, I'd make them some cookies, invite them in and watch a movie or five. What would you do if YWS just vanished one day, for good? *ominous*

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    A clear soprano voice swept through the camp streets. As usual it was the blonde rogue Quin who started the night song. Slowly, one by one, a mix of voices ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Name: Tobias Age: 23 Gender: Male Class: Rogue Weapons: A stolen sword and a knife Appearance: Scruffy blonde hair, broad face, muscled, soft smile, rough calluses on his hands, dull ...

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Papaya

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Which is better?

    Chocolate FTW!!!

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: How many storybooks are you in?

    I'm not sure, one or two I think.

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Lycanthropy

    Layleun laughed, those two fight too much, she thought to herself. "I actually like being a mutt." Layleun grinned at the joke. Lethero looked serious, "Never call yourself a mutt." ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: How do you write poetry?

    And satisfaction brought her back. Well, very carefully I suppose. I usually am inspired in someway, by feelings or nature. I'm queen of weird wording so I word what I'm ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fused

    Jax shuddered violently as she tried to put down her leg, "Is anyone a doctor, by any chance?" Silence swept the ruins, "Alrighty then, I'm screwed." Jax tried once more ...

    Aug 18, 2007


I know where the wall goes.
— Creed, the Office