User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    ((Jink Thompson-- Seattle, Washington-- September 17th)) Mia, you better be up or else I'm gonna kick your ass. I told you we were going to breakfast but do you ever ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Name: Michiko Miyazawa Age: 18 (859) Gender: Female Personality: Michiko is a very mysterious being. She's one of those people who captivate others with their beauty, coldness and grace. Although ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    ((Aya)) That son of a bitch. Aya muttered to herself inside of her head. She quickly jotted down another note to Tanya and discreetly threw it onto her desk. It ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Palin Name Generator

    Haha, with my first, middle, and last name mine is Sack Panther Palin Woo!

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Sneak-Peek of the new YWS

    Ooh! I get the difference! There's an extra ad! *nod nod*

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    Name: Mia 'Jink' Thompson Age: 18 Gender: Female Appearance: Eyes: Green Hair: Black Skin: Pale Build: Slight+graceful, five foot four Markings: Three loops on her right ear, one on her ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Pack of Lies (chapter 1, part 1) Critques please!!

    Have you ever wondered why you were so different from everyone else? Why no one seemed to acknowledge that you existed? I do. I have had a secret for a ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    Name: Aya Stone Appearance: Five five, 120 lbs, pale skin, light green eyes, dyed purple hair that goes to the middle of her back, angular facial features, curvy body Who ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    ((As am I. This seems to be turning into a one line storybook and I don't really like those. Sorry!))

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: My laptop was stolen...

    Aww Trident I'm so sorry! I've never had anything happen like that to me before. I really hope you get it back =/ I couldn't imagine losing my laptop *hugs* ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 500 posts

    Congrats! Keep chuggin along! I just hit the 1000 mark a few days ago myself so woot for goals! ^.^, Lupe

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Midnight Sun

    Or you could just go to and read about it.

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What Gender Is Your Browsing History?

    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 50% Likelihood of you being MALE is 50% *falls over laughing*

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    Name: Tara Cooper Age: 17 Appearance: School Year: Junior (11th year) Group: Doesn't really fit in with any of the groups. She hangs out and gets along with all groups ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Magic. *nod nod*

    Aug 29, 2008


Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
— Jules de Gaultier