User avatar

Layleun

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but at the last minute an alien decided your new house was a nice place to park. I wish my bird could talk.

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but your sister wiped it and then fed it to the dog and you found it in an CAT scan. (Corny pun, corny pun) I wish I could have ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but it eats everyone close to you so that you feel you shouldn't be there either and you commit suicide emo style. (Ooh that was a little dark) I ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Quin picked at her meat, "So, why are you eating with a bunch of filthy mongrels tonight?" Laughter rose around the three. The Head looked around hesitantly, "I wouldn't call ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Quin swung her legs back and forth along the wall. "I'm bored. Is it really necessary to stay here while there's a battle going on over there?" Tobias grunted, "Yes, ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 Cuuuutttteeeee

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    *sticks tongue out, whacks Fred and runs very fast* ~[~Lupe~]~

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which Planet Would You Travel To?

    Oh noes! Planet L9 is losing by 1!!!! *looks for someone to go vote for it*

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Bleh I hate Fred *takes out sword*

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    *eats a lollipop and looks through all the odd pairings* Some of those are....odd ^.~ ~[~Lupe~]~

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    of the night.

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Dos

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Tobias sat atop the camp's gate along with Quin. They had been set as sentries in case anyone had got through the lines. Quin fingered the hilt of the new ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: And We're Back

    WOOHOOOOO!!!! *high fives everyone* Great job, Nate. We love you! Five minutes later: Ut oh. Nate I have a problem. I looked and my personal photo and avatar won't work. ...

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Logo For Default Template

    Interesting. The first thing I thought of was "Mud pie fight!!!!" Awesome, keep it ^.~ ~[~Lupe~]~

    Aug 24, 2007


I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26