User avatar

Layleun

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but someone starts rewriting the book so you fall down and endless pit. I wish I had a boyfriend.

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but you become so cool you are Naruto. And that's really scary because Naruto is the love of my life. I had an indestructible dog.

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but you get bad gas the next day. I wish I could have a nice untainted cheesecake.

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but you sell so many copies you make J.K. Rowling so miserable she kills herself. Her husband finds out it was all your fault and kills you. I wish ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but they transformed into your parents instead. I wish I had a working spaceship. (I so have a burn for this one XP)

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but it was so big it busted your arm. I wish I had a horse.

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but you're delusional and you only think you can draw it professionally. I wish the sky was orange

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but the Verison Fios just took over the internet and everyone can't afford it anymore. The ones who can go too fast. I wish school was all fun.

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but the wish can only be used at the exact minute after the Earth blows up. I wish I could go through life without having to work.

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but the universe blew up a few seconds ago (it's a wonder we're still here) I wish I didn't have a little brother.

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, instead it's purple and green duck costumes. I wish i could control the universe

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but your definition of cool is huge rimmed and purple with green polka dots. I wish I had a million dollars.

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but you changed the movie so all the cars can't move. Later you find out how to bring them to life but they turn on you. The next day ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but no one likes your music or voice. I wish I had a bigger house.

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but it tastes like.....something very unpleasant. I wish I had wings and unlimited stanima so I could fly.

    Aug 31, 2007


Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think.
— Niels Bohr