User avatar

Layleun

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but the wish was "I wish I could eat chocolate ice cream forever" And you got so sick of it. I wish I could have the school schedule I ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    I don't want to kill this!! :smt089 Granted but you only sing Alaskan Throat songs.( Wow that was brutal =() I wish I had a million dollars to give to ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but you were so overloaded because you could control everyones will at once. You tried it but one slipped away and got the wolves to eat you. I wish ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but once you shift you can't change back. I wish I had some nice, non poisoned chocolate ice cream that I could go eat alone so that nothing would ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Rebels Together

    Eh, I'm a little iffy. I liked the overall storyline but I really didn't like how you just jumped in without explanation. At first I was, "Ok, let's give him ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but you eventually got bored. I wish I could write better.

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but you type so fast you break all of the key boards you buy. I wish I had more ideas for Corrupt a Wish, I'm running out.

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but it magically disappeared from your and everyone else's memory the next second. It was also mysteriously wiped from the computers too *shifty eyes* I wish high school was ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi i'm new!

    Wow what a short post :p Well, Lauren, welcome to YWS, the Best Site in the Entire Universe and All Expanses of Time. Wow what a title *admires* ~[~Lupe~]~

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but, as always, the light side prevails. You get beaten and put in Super persons jail. I wish I had a chicken to catch

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    (Wah! I can't kill this wish *sniffles*)

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but it's a model one ^.~ I wish I could paint my room my favorite color.

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Ask the magic eight ball a question

    Did I beat Alice at the wish killing contest?

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Glowy!

    Yay! Go swirly lines of glowlyness!! Woohooooo!!! SPARTAAAA!!! ~[~Lupe~]~

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but you got the power to turn into a radioactive blob that does nothing. I wish we could go to different planets to live.

    Sep 1, 2007


trust your heart if the seas catch fire (and live by love though the stars walk backward)
— E.E. Cummings