User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: The Alpha Galaxy

    Name: Alice Race: Half blood Age: 19 Gender: Female (obviously) Appearance: Personality: A definite follower. Does what she's told and does it fast. Loyal Silver Legionist.

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    In no apparent order after Pol ^.~ 1 Pol my best YWS buddy 2 Aet (*licks*) 3 Jabber 4 Timea 6 Ashy (Fellow Werewolf) 7 Clau (One of the best ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    *gasps* You forgot me!? *faints* Oh well, doesn't matter. Crap! I missed you by like ten minutes. Oh well, till next time. ~[~Lupe~]~

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    *is in awe* W-o-w. These are really awesome. What program do you use, Photoshop? ~[~Lupe~]~

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, now you must use your tongue. I wish I had a farm.

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: YWS 10.0

    Definitely the chat thing XP Wootith! And a rope in the chat room, for when the chat falls down the well, also my couch. An awesome video guestbook signing. And ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    Wow. This got off topic so fast when Pol came in with his bomb XP. I think we should all go to Cali. That would be interesting. Linds in in ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Why did...

    Huge mistake. You see, Naruto's favorite color is purple so his definition of a bad ass color was orange. He never knew. Why did the mouse leave the keyboard?

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    Sorry Jacko. Thought you were gonna leave us out there XP. I've never really asked my mom about meeting my friends online so I don't know where she stands on ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but it's made out of rubber. I wish the War on Terror was over

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Quin and Tobias rode swiftly towards the city. Whitelight and Ayri were trained speed horses and could cut about an hour or two off their travel east. Plus if they ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    Wow this would be so awesome. I agree with a lot of things said here so I'm not going to repeat them for the fortieth time. I'm all the way ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Wow Flemzo what a downer *hugs self* I love me. Not granted because apparently it won't come true. I wish everyones wishes could be granted and killed again

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Quin and Tobias were getting suited up in their tent. Almost dawn and they still hadn't gotten totally ready yet. Quin drew her hair into a tight bun and put ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Woohoo! Polar bears and wolves ^^ Granted but you accidentally teleport into a girls locker room and you're scarred for the rest of your life (That only lasts another second ...

    Sep 5, 2007


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah