User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: The Alpha Galaxy

    Alice looked curiously at Senna and Lethero. She knew what it was like to go through that stupid foul tasting bottle Lethero had given her. She barked and Lethero turned ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, now they become smart because they learn from our kindness. Then some one kills a deer by accident and theres this whole controversy and this cat named Bob goes ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, now they're too nice and it starts to dirve you crazy. I wish I could take my braces off and look awesome.

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I know what smiley we need!

    A monkey! What is better than a monkey smiley face?! I mean, monkeys are awesome! Nate, we need to get a chimp smiley ^^ ~[~Lupe~]~

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    *gasps* I love Mozilla! Granted but it was bought out by Mozilla. I wish my throat didn't hurt.

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    I know! Alzz and Ash! >.> Scandalous! ~[~Lupe~]~

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    Thats a good idea ^^ An anniversary! ( I loathe that word XP) I think i can wait a thousand years XP ~[~Lupe~]~

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who's The Best YWS Character?

    Patty FTW! ~[~Lupe~]~

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Oh, no. It's the first pictures posted of me, Lupe! I'm not very pretty but i still thought I'd post a bit ^^ And My hair is pulled back there, ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    *eats Linds's heart* Thats ok cuz everyone thinks you and Ash is better >.> Me 'n Pol ^.~ ~[~Lupe~]~

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but you write a really bad story ^^ I wish the sky was purple.

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who's The Best YWS Character?

    Pat, no competition there ^^

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Quin and Tobias swiftly ran across the top of the King's wing of the palace, carrying a large sling. Their day there, so far, had proved successful. They had found ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Alpha Galaxy

    Alice casually walked along the auction lines. People being sold like pigs, disgusting. She brushed a lock of her curly, now white hair behind her left ear. Her eyes scanned ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Jacob is mine and I want Edward to be with Bella ^^ ~[~Lupe~]~

    Sep 11, 2007


Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend.
— Corey Ford