User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: War of Zynar DT

    MATHIAS SHOULD HAVE A KID!!!!! *calms down* Secret wife? Eh? Eh? Quin could be Head, Sirius could be married to her, Tobias..... haven't figured him out yet, maybe he could ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    Name: Jyra (j-eye-rah) Ashwood Age: 17 Species at the moment: Werewolf Year: Junior Gender: Female Appearance: History: Jyra was bitten by her psychotic werewolf mother when she was eight. She ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Harvest Moon

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Physics is...

    Oh noes! I wanted to press every single one of the options because they're all something I'd say >.< So I went with my one true love: Pat Buchanan XP ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Darn that reminds me of Bob again.......Leeks!

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Bob

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar DT

    Is a very good thought. *visualizes* Peace of Zynar ! or, or Zynar: A New Kingdom ! Wow, I like sequels ^^ We could get more people to join, too! ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Quin got off while Tobias rode the horses on. She walked along Mathias and his wolf, "Did we miss something while we were gone?" She asked quizzically. Mathias smiled under ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, now there is no Earth. I wish I had a husky puppy *sighs*

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Other Re: Certain Twilights: A Mix for YWS

    Hoist the Colours?! You're my new favorite person! Yay for pirates! ~[~Lupe~]~

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar DT

    You guys could kill off Tobias if you want to. He's only a secondary character to me. Now, what to do with Tucker and Whitelight..... ~[~Lupe~]~

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hey there! I'm Lupe, coming to welcome you to YWS. And you don't have to be a good writer here. I haven't written very much myself and I haven't exactly ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    *sticks tongue out at Lindsay* What ever you say ^^ ~[~Lupe~]~

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but now its so dark that its light (Say wha?) I wish I could bring YWS together for a party.

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who's The Best YWS Character?

    Down with Fred! Up with Pat! ~[~Lupe~]~

    Sep 16, 2007


attempting foot extraction
— Mea