User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    Jyra ran through the forest, dodging trees seconds before she hit them. Her smell couldn't identify each individual tree until it was literally right in front of her snout. She ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    I could bring all the New Yorkians ^.~ There's Jen jen (KibeLuvr), Frenchie (_frenchchilla_), Chris, (midnightwolf92), Tony (Piepiemann21), Joel (shotgun whatever) Nick, (shadow something or other) an

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: How To Make Your Own Official Poll

    Pat is the only real answer to anything. He even beats 42. *collective gasp* ~[~Lupe~]~

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    Hmmm....We need a date, location, shop or park we need to meet in and a general idea of what we're going to do there. Also how long we're each going ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    Not the faintest. I think we should have a place before a date.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Barney

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    Awww but i love you guys sooo much. I don't wanna wait *pouts* But I will if I have to *nods* ~[~Lupe~]~

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Green

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Magicians?

    Magician....nope. I've tried magic tricks before but never truly succeeded XD ~[~Lupe~]~

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Mysteries.

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    Jyra got to the boy first, her legs were a bit sturdier and her muscles pushed her faster. She extended her arm and helped the boy up. The boy stood ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Mongrel

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Foxes

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    Jyra sat in her usual tree in her usual branch. The old willow sheltered her from the sun which apparently had its mind set on beating her down to a ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Heeeyyyyy welcome to YWS Warlock. I'm a bit late in welcoming but I still think I'd like to say hola ^^ Hope you like it here! Welcome to our family, ...

    Sep 21, 2007


Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly.
— Francis Bacon