User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    Name: Volcana Age: Unknown Race: A phantom werewolf. Her wolf form is technically a dead werewolf. She was once killed in her wolf form but since she was a werewolf, ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: The city of Roku

    Nano snorted, "He is not a he, he is a she, first of all." Jamel interrupted, "Wait, I thought there could only be boy Keero's. Are you sure you're a ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: The city of Roku

    Nano chuckled, "Foolish creatures. I can understand you." She sat and wrapped her tail slowly around her paws. She gave and impish grin before starting again, "Keero's are not responsible ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hello Meteor, obviously I'm Layleun, Lupe, whatever. I love the name by the way, MeteorHawk ^^ Shoulda thought of that. Anyways welcome to YWS you can contact me or any ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: The city of Roku

    Name: Nano Age: unknown Gender: Female Race: Keero, a type of almost dog like creature. Very spindly appearance, has a skull over it's face. Very agile and can disappear at ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for using an avatar to make me diiiizzzzyyyyy *falls*

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for laughing evilly.

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for.....having more than two capitals in your name!

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being Pol ^^

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    ((Ok, so. Since we have to go on Saturday, what day is today? I don't think Jyra can really do anything until the meeting))

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    here's some pictures from a trip Frenchchilla, KibaLuvr and I went on. Me striking a pose with Jen Jen in the backround That stupid flashbox! It's taking another year of ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: FA-1

    Fire Alight Chapter One I stood silently behind the curtain on stage. My eyes were closed but I could still feel the soft breeze of the curtain as it opened. ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 6666!

    _______The question is not, "Is 6666 an evil number", the question is, "can it be connected to 42 in any way?" ^_~______ No no no, you've go it all wrong. ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but a super villain kills you. I wish Halloween was only two weeks away.

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Quin pointed to the ball room, "If we do go into there we'll have to be very careful." She placed her hand over her mouth and chin, replaying the schedule ...

    Sep 24, 2007


Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.
— Albus Dumbledore