User avatar

Layleun

  • Lounge, The Re: Changed Your Username? Tell Us Here!

    *salutes to fallen Clau* RIP Welcome Suzanne! ~[~Layleun, Forever~]~

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Before You Change Your Username, Read This

    Ahh! Claudette is no more! That has to be the biggest shock for me. Clau, can I still call you Clau? (pwetty pwease?) ~[~Layleun Forever~]~

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dark Star

    Midna trotted through the field on the border of Sable territory. The best rabbits ran through here and she wanted to get some while they were out. She pricked her ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    Volcana silently slid through the trees after the group and their furry floating companion. She laughed to herself, an elf, a fellow wolf, a human, what and interesting bunch. Ahead, ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The city of Roku

    Nano stopped abruptly, a portal? A crackling could be heard back where there was arguing. She laughed, those fools couldn't have made a... She turned just to see a familiar ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: How To Make Your Own Official Poll

    Pat is the new Chuck. He beats the answer to the world, 42, but he can be beaten under a blue moon with a knife made out of lapis lazuli ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #2, October 7, 6 to 7 p.m. EDT

    Seven and a half hours! *is excited* ~[~Lupe~]~

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Bush or Baggins?

    But that's the good thing! ^^ Alzz, agreed ^^

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Bush or Baggins?

    I'm not voting unless theres Pat up there XD He beats forty two but loses to forty four ^^

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dark Star

    Name: Midna Gender: Female Claw: Sky Appearance: Traits: One of the longest runners in her claw due to her abnormally large heart and lungs. Agile hunter but horrible fighter. She's ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Baker's Dozen

    6. Grilled Cheese

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    hey! I'm literally right next to Tony, I call roof! Shoot forgot that's illegal, stupid rules. Oh Well, that would be cool, I'll vandalize....I mean repaint the van when you ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Pie

    Oct 4, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Randomness

    Ha! I remember that! I had my goggles there too, so did Frenchie. And my flippers XP Good times

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Impossible Quiz

    I beat the first quiz, working on the second one now ^^ ~[~Lupe~]~

    Oct 4, 2007


shady and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws
— Atticus