User avatar

Layleun

  • Writing Tips Re: Simile Generator

    These are my favorites: Agony is like a school bus. Violence is like a wedding ring. Resentment is like France. A goal is like fried chicken. I think these should ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Show Cancelled For October 21, 2007

    Yeah, PM me if you ever need any help filling in blank spots when coming up with the show. I could always help with ideas ^^ ~Lupe

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    Name: Legend Age: 22 Gender: Female Race: Atlantian Weapon: Appearance: Personality: Laid back and passive. A loyal follower that does what shes told. She doesn't speak too much but when ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10/10. Good cropping, good pose, and me likey.

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: What's the weirdest book you've ever read?

    God's Debris: A Thought Experiment by Scott Adams. It all makes sense XD A very intriguing book.

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter... The Musical

    O_O *blink blink* No, just...just just....no. Nuh uh, no. *brain is melting*

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Child.

    Excellent. You presented the idea well and you had few problems. Trying to make each other proud She , standing with people yelling Him, hearing the roar of his crowd ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Isn't Being Alive the Greatest?

    "OMG ITS FUN TO BREATHE!!" ftw! Wooooohohooooooo! FTW! :ftw: :ftw: :ftw: :ftw: :ftw: :ftw:

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello...I'm new so help?

    Hey Rose, welcome to YWS. Call my Lupe, Layleun, LayleunRisen, whatever floats your boat. Well, usually good design and a set weight limit floats boats but still ^^ You can ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: For the Win

    Rivalry. Some say it's a constant battle, between us and them. The long and hard struggle to the top. We clash with sharpened sword, Tooth against fang and nail. Team ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: So... where have I been?

    Wow. You. Are. Amazing. And that just doesn't cover it. I would like to welcome you back. I'm not going to go through the whole boring "Hey I'm bleh bleh ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Another New Logo

    Fishy, fishy fish-Y! *pets fish* ~Lupe

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm With Mother

    Very good, Lee. The overall rhythm was a bit choppy. There wasn't any real structure but you did, however, break off at the right times. The content was definitely awesome. ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Our school homecoming was Friday so my friend and I dyed our hair. I have green, and Frenchie is a red head XD

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Woohoo! Another random mind in our ranks! We shall soon take over the universe! Muahahahaha! Anyways, Hi, I'm LayleunRisen, Layleun, or Lupe, whichever floats your boat. I hope to see ...

    Oct 14, 2007


To answer before listening—that is folly and shame.
— Proverbs 18:13