-
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Haha, and then there's Fishr with her weapons ^.~ They're very pretty, I like knives. I have four of my own ^.^ *pets*
Oct 4, 2008 -
Re: Hunter
(Thanks Sylver! I forgot about the sound =P) ((Skye)) Straight towards a Hunter, good move emotion. Good move. Skye finished chiding herself and pulled up so the Hunter shot at ...
Oct 4, 2008 -
Re: Hunter
((Skye)) The wind of the twilight felt nice against Skye's feathers. She sent a pulse of energy to her wings, beating them faster for a moment. Far below the city, ...
Oct 2, 2008 -
Re: Hunter
((Ilios is supposed to tell Skye something important, preferably what she's doing in Falcon's Creek =P, not the other way around =P))
Sep 30, 2008 -
Re: The dresden files by Jim Butcher
What a coincidence! I'm on the third book, now. As a matter of fact I just stopped reading to come on the computer =P They really are amazing books. I ...
Sep 30, 2008 -
Re: Hunter
((Skye-Harpy)) "Scouting? You? I thought it was my job, O Fearless Leader." Skye let loose a chime-like laugh. She pushed her white bangs behind her ear. "So how've you been?" ...
Sep 30, 2008 -
Re: Hunter
((Skye- Harpy)) To our dearest Night Hawk, Skye scowled at Ilios greeting. He very well knew she didn't like to be called 'dear' or any other form of the word. ...
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: Hunter
Name- Skye Age- 19 Gender- Female Race- Night Harpy Appearance- Harpy: Here Human: Here Personality- Skye is many different things: witty, confident, alluring, attractive, sharp, everyone's best frien
Sep 28, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
*pokes eyes and runs away*
Sep 24, 2008 -
Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe
((Jink)) Bzzt! Bzzt! My mom looked at her phone and frowned. Fuck. I thought I'd be able to make her birthday for once in her life... "It's alright mom. Go, ...
Sep 24, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
((You guys are nuts XD Try not to post too much between two people. That's how storybooks are lost along with people. I'm usually sleeping while you guys are posting ...
Sep 22, 2008 -
Re: A Terrifying Journey: One Bird's Publishing Attempts
Keep going, amiga! I hope you have more luck next time ^.^ Good luck and keep us posted.
Sep 22, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
((Michiko)) Biology was over and so was the rest of the day. Michiko needed rest, although sleep would've been excellent at that moment, dormancy had to work. Michiko rounded the ...
Sep 22, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
((Michiko)) The soft pad of Michiko's boots disappeared under the sound of shouting. She rounded the corner to find two of the students fighting. Phoebe and Leon if she wasn't ...
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
((Michiko)) She stood, tapping her foot. Why come on time if there was already someone in there? Why come at all? She already knew of the girl and that she ...
Sep 20, 2008
