User avatar

Layleun

  • Information Desk Archive Re: A Quick Series Of Announcements

    Hard time finding PICTURES?! Wow, ask me if you ever need any pictures, I always find neat ones. These next ones aren't knight/dragon fights but I love them and I ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    Legend raised her staff, "Aye, I'm in." The prince smiled, "Good. You, I've heard, are good at identifying and controlling the elements, am I correct?" Legend shook her head, "Not ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: As The World Turns

    Hey! Theres me! *gasps* Someone from Syracuse?! Oh.My.God. I have to find that person! *runs away to go look for close member* ~Lupe

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ah-ha! I have found you!!!!

    Hey, welcome! I'm Lupe, nice to meet you. Angel huh? I know a few Japanese words like wolf, ookami. But that's about it ^^ Hope to see you around the ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Theme Song

    I think we should have a theme song for YWS. One for Nate to put on the talk show each time he goes on. We need a fairly awesome composer ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?

    Buchanan Perspective FTW!! *runs around while waving arms around* ~Lupe

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: You know you're a poet when...

    When you automatically correct everything that is wrong on a paper even though you're just checking to see if the content is alright XD When you spend hours trying to ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but now Burm really DID jump out the window and we now have a horrible mean teacher. I wish school wasn't so boring.

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: You know you're a poet when...

    When the difference between alot and a lot is fatal when used wrong (or when it's a pet peeve)

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Fangs, Fur, or treasure

    Wait till Razorblade sees this, she'll so go for the pirate XD

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your Pumpkins

    Someone should do one of Jack! I'll try to do it and send it in ^^

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: True Beauty

    A clear blue sky hovering over the land The eagle that flies so near When darkness falls into rays of sun O'er the blue ocean clear The poet beneath the ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    Legend sighed, "Please, Nathan, let the prince speak." Nathan whipped his head to the side with his mouth slightly parted, as if to yell something. Legend's face stayed composed and ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: help im new!!

    Hey there. I'm Lupe, Layleun, Risen, whatever works for you, preferably Lupe. Anyway, welcome to YWS and I hope it'll be easy to assimilate into our cult....*ahem* I mean community. ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Desktop

    The pumpkin one is amazing Via XD. I like the one on the top left with the fangs ^^. I'm still trying to figure out where the Fn button is ...

    Oct 22, 2007


akdsjfh you know that feeling where you start writing a scene but then you get bored with the scene so you move on and start writing a different scene and then you get bored with that scene so you move on to an entirely different WIP and then you get bored with that so you move on-
— AceassinOfTheMoon