User avatar

Layleun

  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Welcome new comer! My name's Lupe and I am here to use my Amazing Greeting Powers of the Light (see? They're capitalized and everything!) Anyway, you've just entered the Twilight ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Apocalypse

    Callista whooped as she rounded another corner on her solar board. It was cold, of course, but that was the way she liked it. Her pale skin seemed to tingle ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Up or Down?: A Worthy Question Indeed

    Down! So much cooler! Pure alto here, my friend and I sing it all the time, she usually takes up and we sound awesome ^^

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Apocalypse

    Name: Callista (Cali) Gender: Female Age: 21 Appearance: Short blonde hair, blazing silver frost eyes, cut off top, large cargo pants held up by a rope tied around her hips, ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Attention Storybook Wrtiers! Pt.2

    *gasps* No cute and furry aminals Grif? O_O That is a crime! =P Lupe

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Determined to Learn English Writting...

    Hola! Hablas espanol? Hablo espanol un poco^^ Anyways, hey I'm Lupe. I saw you write in Spanish so I assume you speak it as well. I love Spanish, such an ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Like Online Polls?

    *joins in with the chant* We want Pat! We want Pat! We want Pat! We want Pat! We want Pat! But seriously I love the polls. If Pat's in them, ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 20 Questions

    Is it Pirates of the Caribbean? *huggles Jack*

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being cool.

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Argh! I gotta get my Halloween pics up here! I keep forgetting XD

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Attention Storybook Wrtiers! Pt.2

    Fantasy is the one I like. It lets you make up new things and not be criticized for it. Something that's familiar too, like magic, Medieval time period, stuff we've ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^Is amazingly awesome because she has a Jack Sparrow quote in her siggy, and says Your face, which I do a lot.

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 20 Questions

    Cotton candy?

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Beast Within

    Good. I would avoid the pain and again rhyming for future reference. That is, unless you say "A-gain" instead of "uh ghen" Very good. ~Lupe

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 20 Questions

    Do you have to bake it?

    Nov 1, 2007


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich