User avatar

Layleun

  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Most Awards!

    YWS Clown: Caity Most spirited: Sumi Most chatty: Linds Most Likely to End Up on a deserted island: Me Most Likely to Get Killed By an Angry Mob of Writers: ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    Name: Nina Sex: F Age: Unknown Clan: Corone Appearance: Bond status: none at the moment Background: Was born, raised herself, looking for traveling bonding partner Type of Creature: Griffin, verbal ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blue Shining

    Name: Saber Rank: Middle Aged (Warrior) Pack: Mystic Description/Picture: Dame: Mystic Sire: Dunedog

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blue Shining

    This storybook is a bit like the Warrior cat series. Only this time, we have wolves. Basically we have four different packs *The Druids* -live in the forest -excellent claws ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Post Random Pics Here (Happy 3rd YWS!)

    Ok so. My friend came up to me and was like, And then I was like, So she said, And I'm like, ...and I never saw her again. ^.^

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Horace the Dragon or Bartemius the Monkey?

    AH! It took me forever to decide! I want Barty but Dragons! I mean come on! Dragons FTW

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday YWS!

    I know XD I don't know how to get the special keys on my keyboard so I have to go without the tildes and accents =P

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having an avatar that ALWAYS wins a staring contest *grumbles*

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Official Mad, Ayra and Gwen spazz out topic!

    So random.... *rolls around on the floor singing, " Feliz cupleanos a ti! En tu dia feliz!"

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday YWS!

    Happy Birthday everyone! YWS= *Life *Love *Peace *Chocolate (XD Enchantress) *Da Shiz *Obsession *A way of life *

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Apocalypse

    Callista surveyed the village below her from the top of a house. her traveling group was below her and Ash stood beside her. "Well," she stated hesitantly, "lots of new ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but it is now considered, "So ten seconds ago." I wish I didn't have a headache.

    Nov 8, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWrant!

    Wow. I don't think I'd ever get 5ok in in just one month. I am so trying this next year. I think I might be able to just barely pull ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Apocalypse

    Callista mulled over how her board had broken. A clean cut on the exhaust pipe, nothing too incredibly bad. She sighed and started to look for the broken off piece. ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^Haven't talked to much. < Is now named Aet Weeee! Can't wait to tell the real one! V Is writing for NaNo

    Nov 7, 2007


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost