User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: Spirit

    Name- Kai Age- 19 Appearance: (Regular)- (True Self)- Personality- Very outgoing and mischievous. Prefers the company of boys to girls so is therefore a tomboy. Likes to go with the ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: His Dark Materials

    ((Still need to finish book three but I'll get this storybook goin')) Lupe stood on one of the several rooftops of Jordan College. Beside her stood her daemon, Remis. Lupe ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello Peoples! ^^

    Oh, that too ^^

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello Peoples! ^^

    You use points to post on certain topics but it's been banned for a while by Nate. Soon you'll have to 'pay' to post on some topics. Anyways, hey I'm ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Greetings from New York!

    I think you're thinking of NYC. I hate that place and I haven't even been there. I got to Syracuse sometimes and I don't like it. To smelly and crowded. ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Greetings from New York!

    Yeah, my mom always says this is her dream house. If only it were a bit bigger XD I'll put some more pictures up later when we get a lot ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Greetings from New York!

    Here's some pictures I took quickly of my back yard. We got a little bit of snow and I wanted to show everyone ^.^

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blue Shining

    (Alrighty, time to start! Any who hasn't joined yet, join!) Saber stepped out into the sun. Another day. That's all she had to endure. She stretched her muscular frame out, ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Snow!!

    Ah, I've had some snow recently. A week or so ago. Then yesterday. And today. Last year was insane. We got anywhere from ten to fourteen feet of snow! ~Lupe

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: It's Hot In Topeka

    It is hot in Topeka. It's hawt! Innnn Tooooo peeeekkkaaa!! *glomps Bloo*

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Chat Quiz Shows

    Ouch. Kill on Paolini. I actually enjoy his books, they're not very creative but the story line is easy enough to follow, it's interesting and all in all it's pretty ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: His Dark Materials

    Name: Lupe Gender: Female Appearance: Short brown hair, sharp green eyes, freckles sprayed across her face, broad flat face, large eyes, five foot five Daemon: Remis/ Undefined/ Male Bio: Is ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 10 Cities (Australia Is Taking Over)

    I live a few hours away from NYC XD

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dragons - You're Needed!!

    Dragons away! I came right after, and I mean right after, you guys voted monkeys. Darnd. Dragons shall rule! (Second in line after werewolves ^.~) ~Lupe

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: One-Word Circle Story

    Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating ...

    Nov 13, 2007


i, too, use desk chairs for harm and harm alone
— Omni