User avatar

Layleun

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ok. We just got a whole bunch of snow. A few minutes ago I was walking home and I though, "I should take some pictures for my YWSers." So I ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Spirit

    ((I say warehouse. Alice post so I won't be sitting here forever, waiting! ^^))

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Pictures Taken at Random Times

    I just found some pictures in my camera and on my webshots account and I thought I'd put some up.

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Lindsay! *le glomp* One of my bestest buddies ever! I like the hair cut ^^ Razor! Even though you're out of focus XP

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: deep in thought...

    I'm with you, Choco. Night time is the way to go. I go lay out in the middle of the field and stare at the sky. I love it in ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, you try to breathe on the sun. Doesn't go over very well. I wish homework didn't exist.

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Spirit

    Kai stared at her coffee and finally looked up. Everyone seemed to be drifting apart except for the girl called Adanya. Her spirit stood next to her, quietly observing the ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The offical YWS Chat Virtual Holidance!

    It sounds fun for a basic idea. So far I've seen some people who don't get it and some who are crazy about it. I'm assuming that this is a ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New person posting for la primera hora!

    New person posting for the first period?? *is confuzzled* Oh well. Yello, I'm Lupe and I am here to say yello which I did a few seconds ago in case ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Anthro Society

    Pretty good, original and interesting. I should like to see some more of this ^^. Few minor mistakes I caught but nothing incredibly horrible. -------------------- Gathers stood behind stalls selling ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a new guy for you guys to pick on!

    Like Minni said, it's LayleunRisen but like I said, Lupe is preferred. Family, yup that's definitely the right word for us. The regulars know the regulars and the regulars say ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Elvish/Hobbit Name Generator

    Elf: Nienna Celebrindal Hobbit: Dimple Bumbleroot of Fair Downs Pirate: Androgynous Lucy Scabb Gangsta: Head Chimpanzee Vampire: (My Favorite) The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the iden

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a new guy for you guys to pick on!

    Wow. We got another crazy newbie, sweet. I wouldn't swim, I'd call a dolphin and have it swim me around until I got to Tortuga and find Jack Sparrow and ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Spirit

    But then we gotta get food and we gotta get gas and we gotta get a room to stay in... Kai sighed through her helmet. Forty miles per hour with ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, Bonjour, Ola, Yasou to you all

    AH! HOLA IS SPELLED WITH AN H!!!! *dies* *recovers, wipes self off* Ok spaz time is now over. *Ahem* Welcome to YWS Hetzie ^^ My name is Lupe and I ...

    Nov 25, 2007


I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing