-
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Yeah I saw it XD A foam reindeer hat, so jealous. Nate, we should make a blue Greeter shirt and a light green for the Junior Mods and a purple ...
Dec 13, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Mad! *le glomps* I want your shirt.
Dec 13, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
RAZOR!!! *flyingglompigntaclkehugs* You're not blurry anymore! *glomps again*
Dec 13, 2007 -
Re: Swear Like Shakespeare! Listen to YWS Radio On December 16!
Dog earing FTW! Bookmarks take up too much room and they can get lost. *nods*
Dec 13, 2007 -
Re: Best Review EVAR
Need to find....PEAS! *frantically searches for a bag of peas* XD The best review EVAR, definitely.
Dec 12, 2007 -
Re: His Dark Materials (Golden Compass)
((Here's Ayric, I forgot to put in a picture. Ayric dashed along the top of the red shingled roof, careful not to make the tiles slip, Remis hurtled after her ...
Dec 11, 2007 -
Re: His Dark Materials (Golden Compass)
No me importa.
Dec 10, 2007 -
Re: Blue Shining
Take what ever position you want as long as no one else has it.
Dec 9, 2007 -
Re: Dark Beginings
Arastone laugh as she rounded another corner. She spread her wings out as far as they could go and tilted so she just skimmed the side of the canyon. Below ...
Dec 9, 2007 -
Re: His Dark Materials (Golden Compass)
Name: Ayric (eye-rick) Age: 14 Sex: Female Daemon Familiar Name: Remis Chosen shape?: No but prefers an okapi or a bobcat Tribe: Children's Bio: Grew up in the streets along ...
Dec 9, 2007 -
Re: Dark Beginings
Name- Arastone (Air-uh-stone) Gender- Female Race- Avian Appearance- Weapons- Personality- Spunky and quiet at the same time (Impossible? I think not) Loyal and head strong. Doesn't really think thing
Dec 8, 2007 -
Re: What Is Your Favorite Non-YWS Literary Site?
Story time with Pat of course! No, seriously, YWS is my only writing site love. For now. I'm gonna try NaNo out next year :D
Dec 8, 2007 -
Re: Blue Shining
Canis: I was thinking about the moving around also when I made the storybook. I decided that not all of the storybook is going to be based on facts, its ...
Dec 6, 2007 -
Re: Cute Flower Girl
I like it. Very good. The shoulders were a bit too square but that was pretty much it. Spice up the background by the trees a bit more and you'll ...
Dec 4, 2007 -
Re: Spirit
Kai entered the elevator and glanced around. The sharp tang of rust flew through the air as the rickety box descended. Shep stood conversing with the other spirits. She shifted ...
Dec 4, 2007
