User avatar

Layleun

  • Welcome Mat Re: Newer than most

    Hey Rubric, welcome to YWS and the internet and the forums and to a whole new obsession. I'm Lupe and one of my jobs here is to greet the newbies. ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Me llamo is my name is or I call myself... Close keep up the Spanish, it gets really easy after a few years. Welcome to YWS Selen, hope you stay ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meet JustCloudless--

    O_O You.....sound.....just.................like me! I.....wow.....this amazing, I just read my life story. ((I'm obsessed with the video game series The Legend of Zelda, and I'm a firm LinkxZelda supp

    Dec 18, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Planet Discussion Thread

    Well I thought we should make it because people were filling up the real storybook with dribbledrabble (Haha Nate's word.)) So I thought we would make it so that if ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School Dayz

    Lectrus sat outside with her laptop on her crossed legs. The keys typed on her own as she fell into a deep concentration. She was looking through the new students ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Animal Planet

    ((I think someone should create a discussion thread.)) ((Karta--Wolverine)) Karta sat down, "I noticed. I saw the horse attack you so I though I'd help out." Maple finished the meat ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School Dayz

    Name: Lectrus (Leck-trus) Age: 16 Species: Techs (Can control electronics. The ultimate hacker) Grade: 10 Eyes: Silver History: Lectrus was born into a scientific family. She didn't grow up with ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Animal Planet

    ((Karta--Wolverine)) Karta grumbled to herself as she stared at the new group forming. Stupid grass eaters, no respect for meat eaters. Karta hauled herself up off the ground and started ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Animal Planet

    Name: Karta Age: 5 years Gender: Female Species: Wolverine Description of Species: Habitat: Canada and upper U.S Appearance: Personality: Very protective of anything she has. She doesn't stay in one ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10/10. Gir rules your world.

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: His Dark Materials (Golden Compass)

    Ayric froze. A man stood behind her with a lion daemon, the natural enemy of the okapi. Remis seemed unconcerned but Ayric stood tense, "What do you want?" The man ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Oh Christmas tree! Oh Christmas treeeeee! I got miiiinnneeee toooddayyyy!

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Friends of course! How they found it? Haven't the slightest idea. Piepie man (Antwan) told me about it. An old member called balckwingsangel is also in my school and he ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Laffy Taffy! Lurvels the Jack pillow. Razor, *le glomps again* Mad, SQUIRREL!

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dark Beginings

    Arastone took off after Fire and Rain. She followed behind quietly as the two soared around the forest. ((I don't understand what's going on. Can someone explain?))

    Dec 14, 2007


In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter