User avatar

Layleun

  • Randomosity Re: Co-co Co-co Co-co Po-ta-toes

    Mmmmmm coco potatoes.

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Lupe A usual boring day for me of course. Last column to the right, back row, next to the window. I faintly heard the irritating buzzing of Ms. Walling's mosquito ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ni-Hao.

    Welcome Silicon. My name's Lupe and I guess I'm the first to welcome you here. It's nice to meet you too, I usually don't see a lot of sonnet writers ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being emo

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Kitty! *le glomp*

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Help me to help you?

    You. Are. Amazing. My limit is around two crits a day and I usually don't do any *blush* I have one I just critiqued and she's a newbie. She has ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My first story: Teri's Necklace

    A very interesting writing style. Different form anything I've ever read. That's good. There were a few glitches and a whole lot of good things. The Glitches: I think the ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New member...need help!!

    Welcome Icequeen, I'm Lupe. Helpful is probably the best word to describe us, sometimes it's a bit creepy when you realize that the world sucks and throws rocks at you ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Name: Lupe Age: 14 Gender: Female Education: Currently a Freshman Family: A mother, father, two brothers, and lots of extended family Appearance: Dirty blonde jaw length hair, 5 foot 5 ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I got a laptop for Christmas, yay! Acers come with cameras so I took a test shot. Here's me at eight in the morning, looking a bit frazzled, trying to ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What did you get for Christmas?

    Wow, I hate bragging. XD I'll just put what I got and say no more. *A Laptop to share with my brothers* *POTC 3* *Lots of chocolate* *A new journal* ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School Dayz

    ((I'm out too. Kitty, word of advice. Try not to make too many storybooks at once. I counted five of yours on the front page. If you get too many ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Merry Christmas

    Feliz navidad everyone! Woot! I got a new laptop! But, of course, my brothers crashed ten minutes after XD I hope everyone's warm and safe. ~Lupe

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Chimped Out Users No Longer Second Class Citizens

    Here ye here ye! Our Beloved Leader ceases to amaze us! On a more serious note, thankies Nate. I used to have the default and figured chimpy was better. So ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School Dayz

    Lectrus entered the school. it was filling with students and she wanted to get to her room so she could put her laptop away. She quickly ran up the staircase ...

    Dec 22, 2007


I will not allow my life's light to be determined by the darkness around me.
— Sojourner Truth