User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    Name: Callana (Lana) Age: 19. The scientists too her in a bit early. Her birthday is in a week. Gender: Female Race: Human Picture: Ability: Telepathy. Lana's telepathy is a ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Omg! It's YWS Radio On, Like, Sunday, Like, January 6! Omg!

    I don't know what to say to that title XD I'm debating between running away screaming like a schoolgirl or laughing so hard I fall off my bed. *decides to ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Heroes Storybook Discussion

    Of course ^.^

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Heroes Storybook

    ((Layla--Killarney, Ireland)) Layla awoke to the sound of a TV, prattling off the news distantly. Layla yawned and stretched her body out. She opened her eyes to see Sirius laid ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Heroes Storybook Discussion

    Layla's stuck in Ireland at the moment. Should I keep her there or have her move to somewhere closer to others?

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Want To Change Your Username?

    I'm perfectly content with my username ^.^

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Heroes Storybook

    ((Layla--Killarney, Ireland)) "Layla! New order!" Sirius shouted from the kitchen bar. Layla dried her last dish and ran up to the bar. Her black haired friend set an order down ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Back

    You were gone.....? Kidding XD We've missed you! Welcome back! I hate to tell you thins but you missed a lot XD Read all the forums you like and thats ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ayra! Chicko! Ah! *glomps* Lots of pretty people ^.^ Ayra, you take that picture down I will come though the computer screen and eat you ^.~ Swottie>> Wow that was ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Heroes Storybook

    ((Layla--Killarney, Ireland)) Layla woke with a start, she sat up abruptly and accidentally lit the candle beside her with a scarlet fire. She swayed slightly and held her hand to ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Heroes Storybook

    Name: Layla Anderson Age: 24 Gender: Female Ability: Can create and manipulate heat and fire. Details: She's strong enough to make the heat of fire semi-intense but Layla's energy is ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    ((Wow I missed a lot. I thought Alice was sitting with me. *is utter confused* I think I might have to drop out if the storybook keeps going this fast. ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were an animal, what would you be?

    I think for a daemon, I'd have a catahula leopard dog. They're very intelligent, they learn fast and they're loyal guard dogs. As for an animal I'd like to be. ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Lupe I emerged from the jungle they call the lunch line with chocolate milk, a cookie, and some macaroni and cheese. The good homemade kind not the out of the ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Lupe "Excuse me." my voice rose from the back. Everyone who had started to work on their homework glanced up. "Aren't mythical creatures considered animals?" Walling sighed, "No because they ...

    Dec 31, 2007


they say money can't buy happiness, but what they don't realize is that money *can* buy novelty socks.
— blueca