User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: Shapeshifters' League

    Name: Mira Form: German Shepard Normal Form: Battle Form: Normal appearance but her eyes go pure black, her teeth become longer and sharper, she grows hard nails and a tail. ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    ((Lana)) I heard a siren sound from the lab. Uh oh. I wasn't sure if it was for us or not. It was amazing that we were still alive. All ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    ((Lana)) I sighed rather loudly. Tylana looked at me. "Tylana, Tylana. Please put me down." Tylana looked confused, "Why? We're getting out?" "I have my dignity left, don't forget." Tylana ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: A Round of Applause for Suz

    I breezed by the title and I thought it said 'A Round of Applesauce for Suz" So here I am to give a round of Applesauce. *chucks applesauce at everyone* ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Pretenders DT

    I will try.

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    ((Lana)) I stopped talking. I thought that I would be able to lead the rest who wanted to come outta here. "I would gladly take the people who want to ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    ((Lana)) I let go of the Dragon boy and the Assail when the Assail vomited. Dragon boy seemed calm enough, but i decided to check on him. "Are we going ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    ((Lana)) I followed the others out of the cave and into the environment room. Quickly I withdrew into the thick, tangled jungle. I waited for ten or so minutes, crouched ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Pretenders DT

    Ooooooohh Thankies ^.^

    Jan 9, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Pretenders DT

    Ok one thing I wanna clear up. are we outside or inside?

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    ((Lana)) I awoke to strange sensation in the back of my skull. It felt like someone had put a weight on the back of my head. I couldn't think straight. ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    ((Guys, I'm gonna switch to first person because I think it'll work out easier for me.)) ((Lana)) Tylana went down in front of me. I whipped around and ran. Through ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    ((Lana)) Lana woke up to total chaos. Scientists were running around, a wolf was keeping them away from her and a fire alarm. Her mind kicked into gear. Lana grinned ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: confused

    Well you post of course! Write and type it up then you can put it on here to get points. You start out with 500 points every two weeks. Then, ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    ((Lana)) "Ok, Callana. Let's try this again." Lana stood in a testing room, she started sweating five minutes ago and they still persisted she moved more objects. A woman with ...

    Jan 5, 2008


"its been a hot minute" no it hasn't minutes aren't hot
— canopy