User avatar

Layleun

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm a n00b. =3

    Ooers! Another Yorkian? Where a bouts? Anywhere in CNY? *ish curious*

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ((Lorelai--Wind--Guardian--Cairo, Egypt)) Lorelai watched as Carson came in and sat down. The room stayed quiet for a while. The shuffling of Noah's feet had ceased as he stopped turning in ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: To Save the World

    Ummm yeah I'm wind =P Not ice.

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Soliloquy, An Introduction to Hatred

    Welcome back to YWS, Hatred. Such an unhappy name for such a good writer, I must say. I see your point of view and almost believe it. Then I look ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New YWS Feedback

    Hate to break it to ya, Kytey, but there technically isn't a chat to put Fred back into >.< Hmm. Well, I like everything the way it is but change ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: NaNo Icons

    I. Freakin'. Love. You. XD XD XD Can we use these?

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ((Lorelai DeTaros---Guardian---Wind)) Lore threw the stick again, as hard and as far as she could. With a flicker of her mind the wind propelled it farther. The mangy dog ran ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YAY!

    Very cool. I myself prefer the Sansa, and MP# player made by Sandisk. It's amazing, music, radio, video, pictures, sound recorders and you can change the screen color and lots ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I got published!

    Hip hip huzzah! Congrats Ricey!

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    ((Skye)) Skye's eyes regarded Polemist carefully. She shifted, unconsciously, closer to the wounded Ilios, just in case. Kara was the only one who's expression hadn't wavered. Her eyes were kind ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Name: Lorelai (Lore) DeTaros Age: 17 Gender: Female Element: Wind Ability: Levitation/flight, barriers of air, a little influence over the wind based weathers which ticks off the Weather element at ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ((Reserving my spot for wind now. I'm extremely tired and want to sleep =P))

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Amtgard anyone?

    I just joined the local Amtgard group on Sunday. Then it occurred to me, maybe some YWSr's are in Amtgard too. We're an uber close community like on here. So, ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I am with Pork. *bows*

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    ((Skye)) They landed on the rubber pad Kara had put out in her yard for that reason, crash landings. Skye strained to let Ilios down easy. She released him as ...

    Oct 5, 2008


Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence