User avatar

Layleun

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Now it's time for my crazy photos. Mid terms are finally over. I'm exhausted. Just me being silly XD My brothers wouldn't get out of my room, so I tried ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    *laughs* Run! Run I say! Save yourself! XP Awesome, amiga. English homework is evil. >=(

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    ((Sorry if I'm not really too active. I don't have much time to post because of mid terms. If theres a plot I can post along with that but I ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Clash of the Races

    **Thunder, do you have a plot for us or can I go on and have Xavier tell us what we're doin'?**

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Clash of the Races

    Jacob Jacob dismounted Flame and took her reins in his gloves. He led her up the rest of the hill to the forest line. Jacob grinned when he saw he ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: [Insert Awkward Shuffle Here]

    O_O You guys only describe YWS as good and fantastique?! More like Uberawesomefulliciousnesswithacherryorfiveontopandwhippedcreamandnutsandfudgeandpie That, amigos, is our site wrapped up in dessert t

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!!

    Welcome Aestar! Glad to meet you ^.^ I'm Lupe and I'm a Greeter here on YWS. Obviously I go around and greet all the newbies and help them with whatever ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys! ;)

    Hey Kaden, welcome to YWS! I'm Lupe, the first person to welcome you aboard. From what I've read I think you'll like it here ^.^ You sound a bit like ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Snow day!

    Mid terms for me. Hurrah. I've had snow days, only when we a) Get fifty billion more feet of snow b)The wind chill is below zero c) The temperature is ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ok, I know ya'll wanna see me messy desk. Quit begging, I'll show you XP And my Jack Sparrow poster And my lantern Ok, maybe deep down I know you ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Clash of the Races

    ((Jacob)) "You're done for today, Jacob. You can go ride now." Jacob looked up from the sword he was mending. His face was covered with the soot from the fires ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Changed

    Cassie "Cass, heads up!" A stick was thrown at Cassie from across the fire. She saw a marshmallow on the end. Cassie reached up to catch the stick. It made ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Clash of the Races

    Name: Jacob Hammerson Gender: Male Race: Human. Jacob has some elf ancestry mixed in resulting in pointed ears. Weapon: Two handed greatsword and fire magic Discription: Other: Jacob dislikes fighting

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Changed

    Cassie Cassie heard the tree groan as her fist made contact with its trunk. The tree swayed and started to fall backwards towards her. "Shoot." she said to herself and ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Changed

    Name: Cassie Black Age: 16 years old Gender: Female Physical Description: White skin but she tans easily when she stays out in the sun too long. Her large dark eyes ...

    Jan 19, 2008


I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield