User avatar

Layleun

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Anniversery!

    *passes around cake* Happy Anniversary! *streamers* ~Lupe

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    ^ being mistaken for a boy occasionally by newbies XD^

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    *flyingtackles Alice* Alice! I want your hat! Gimmie gimmie! XP You're so pretty ^.^

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: My first day

    Hey Wire, welcome to YWS. I'm Lupe and I thought I'd drop by and say hey. This is perhaps the shortest intro I've ever seen. What do you write? What ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: PANTS!

    Purple polka dotted with whipped creme and candy! ...and gingerbread!

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What is Nate?

    I think we have a conspiracy on our hands. We need to hide this from Nate! *puts hands over the eyes of the topic* Now he can't see us! *whispers* ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What is Nate?

    Ah! I forgot Pat!

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What is Nate?

    After a heated discussion in the chat room yesterday, we never really figured out what Nate really is. We need to figure this out!

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member For 1/25 - 2/7, 2008

    *claps* That's a lot of points, guys. Good job ^.^ ~Lupe

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Pengu is known for being a dinosaur ^.^

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Through the Still Night-Prologue

    Ah! Timea! Sorry I took so long to crit. this. Midterms are over and I finally have time ^.^ Good: Discription. I absolutely love how you packed all that description ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Influx of Lupines

    Yeah, technically the only difference between the two are that the canius familiarius has more species and variations than the canius lupis. Doggie =P

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Hmmmm.... *fixes* There. That should do it.

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: bonjour!

    Hola Omar, welcome to YWS! Pfft, long into. That isn't close to being long :) You should see other peoples intros. Now those are long. Newbies never bore us ^.^ ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Influx of Lupines

    I lovies doggies ^.^

    Jan 24, 2008


Edna began to feel like one who awakens gradually out of a dream, a delicious, grotesque, impossible dream, to feel again the realities pressing into her soul.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening