User avatar

Layleun

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Ok! now it's my awesome hat time. My new hat that has nice fleece inside. Warm ears =^.^= Ok, now time for my amazingly fuzzy and warm white with blue ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I wants the hats *sniffs*

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    You have so many amazing hats, Alice! I want em all! *steals and hugs*

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    *laughs* Of course he did. He was just wondering why you were cheating n him with the row of books XD I love going to random stores and trying funny ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, I am me.

    So funny to think about ^.~

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Influx of Lupines

    I actually like how the whole pack works. How all the wolves work together and how they each have a different job to do efficiently and quickly. And their body ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    *eyes burn* Haha, nice Scotty. But my amazingness beats your amazingness.

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sucked into YWS

    Members started to ping back to me, saying where they were and that they were attempting to navigate through the now unfamiliar terrain. I sighed, I might as well see ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: PANTS!

    Pants rule the universe. Edible pants do sound really good right now, Kadie.

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Weee! Newness! Well that's a give in XD

    Jan 26, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Sucked into YWS Discussion

    Yeah, I've had two more I think. They've died >.

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sucked into YWS

    A ping popped in front of me. Layleun! It was from FireArris. It was always nice to hear from her. Hey Arris. I thought. The words appeared in the chat ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi all - from Gahks

    Hey Gahks, welcome to YWS! I'm Lupe and I saw your welcome post had no people saying hello =( So I thought I'd be the first to say welcome. ^.^ ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Sucked into YWS Discussion

    This is an awesome idea, Arris! I actually never would've thought of it ^.^ I'm lovin' it already. I've only posted once! And to clear up any future confusion about ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sucked into YWS

    Username: LayleunRisen (Lupe) Sibs: None Mini-animal: African Wild Dog Sucked in from: (Bedroom Laptop Landed in: the Lounge Description: A werewolf, what were you expecting? Five seven on two legs, ...

    Jan 26, 2008


I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.
— Roald Dahl