User avatar

Layleun

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    ^Known for having her signature threatening me *quivers*^

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    Name: Jink Age: 5 Gender: Female Rank: Rogue Race: Wolf Appearance: Weapons: Claws and jaws Personality: Witty, sarcastic, bitter, closed up, has a certain air of royalty History: Jink was ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Pat Buchanan?

    Oh god, RUN PAT! THEY'VE FOUND YOU OUT! *rapid gunshots are heard* OH LORD THEY KILLED FRED! *lasers are fired followed by a long line of swearing* RUN PAT!! RUN! ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS - One Page

    XD No, no Nate would never even think about screwing with poor gullible peoples minds; such as my own. >.

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sucked into YWS

    Some of my pings started to close out. I caught a glimpse of Heather's before it disappeared, We're going to the fantas... I sighed, something must've happened. Some members had ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS - One Page

    *blinks* If I didn't notice that the only people who agreed with this were colored names and the people who didn't like it were normal, I would've thought this was ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Question for techie nerds

    Nerds *scoffs* What a wonderful word XD Photoshop...well, I think you can only install that once, right? My friend tried to install Adobe twice and said it wouldn't let her ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Type of Storybook

    I like storybooks with a variety of characters, not the cookie cutter ones where everyone's tall, dark and handsome (and superstrong, and never gets hurt, and [/babble]) I also like ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Awwwwww, Our Fearless Leader looks so cute ^.~

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    ^Known for freezing innocent people in the Chat^

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Snow Days!!!!

    First snow day for me in a month or so. Happy Birthday Yoyo. Hope it's a good one. ^.^

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    *blushes* Oops. ((Lana)) I sucked in my breath. Letting my anger coarse through my body, I moved out from behind the stack of boxes. "Be careful. I have your back." ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Heart>> I don't know why but I have this urge to go up and bear hug you XD So purdy ^.^ Muse>> O_O I. Want. Your. Hair. It's amazing! Mine ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    My hatty hat hatness! Ah! That's the only warm one I have XD I want one of yours then!

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    (Cant delete it)

    Jan 31, 2008


Being a hero doesn't mean you're invincible. It just means that you're brave enough to stand up and do what's needed.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena