User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Holy freakin' three more pages without me!)) ((Mayze)) My eyes were switched to see the air currents. The gold strands were moving around hectically, every direction at once. The must've ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I know XP I just have never seen any with a stone in the middle. All the ones I see are gold ones ^.^

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    O_O Alice, you have the same ring as me.

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Sorry for the delay!)) ((Mayze)) I heard a loud crash down a few halls. I sighed, what was happening now? I had been out walking and saw Maximum Ride, The ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Alice! Ah! You have to stop looking so familiar! It's driving me crazy! ^.^ You're pretty. For some reason I feel like I've met you somewhere before... gah! Drive me ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Until the End

    ((Khan)) "Very good hunt, Khan." Khan nodded as he craned his head around to look at the deer draped across his back. The butcher nodded and walked around the counter, ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    Name: Mayze (pron. maze) Age: 14 Characteristics: Choppy brown hair that goes to her shoulders, blue eyes, short, lean, and sturdy, 13 foot wing span, white wings. Personality: Mayze likes ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Welcome welcome welcome welcome *inhale* welcomewelcomewelcomewelcome! *flops over* Heya! Welcome to YWS! I'm Lupe and I thought I'd stop by. Your greeting caught my eye for three reasons: 1) What ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Until the End

    Name: Khan Fleetfoot Age: 27 Race: Centaur Magic: None Gender: Male Occupation: Scout Personality: Khan is pretty mellow and goes with whatever happens. The horse part of his brain takes ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Idea!

    Name: Lupe Nickname: Lupe Being (what are you): A werewolf of course Age: 14 M/F: Female Appearence (be descriptive): jaw length, light brown hair, large green gray eyes, five five, ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    XD Wow if I had to guess for myself I would've said....eh, around two or three ^.~

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    You draw on your leg? I usually use my arm. XD Nice Saint. As for a hobby, try writing =P

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Changed Your Username? Tell Us Here!

    Lupe is still Lupe! (LayleunRisen back to her original Layleun. She decided that she isn't going to change her name anymore. She also likes talking in the third person ^.^)

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Tv's Talk to You?

    Aw man, that's scary when that happens. More so when you and your friends are sitting there and one of you breaks out into the song that you've been singing ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Tv's Talk to You?

    I had a really bad blonde moment a while ago :lol: I was watching TV and all of the sudden some guy goes "Lupe!" I sit up and go "What?!" ...

    Feb 11, 2008


Should we not walk? On our feet? The ones I now have again? I do like my feet. They are befittingly perambulatory.
— Pattern (Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson)