User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Mayze)) I awoke abruptly to a loud thump. I jerked my body forward, trying to remember where I was. I remembered where I was and started damning whoever woke me ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Firestarter (President of British Operations) Moves On

    Good luck, Jack! You'll defiantly be missed, amigo! ~Lupe

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    ^ Beams of light in a forest^ Layleun

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Who wouldn't want to know about BBB?

    Wow, a whole thread on Jared. I'm a bit scared XD Kiddin'. I'm actually impressed that it's kept going ^.^ ~Lupe the Random

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Does Blood?

    Stomach of steel here *pats stomach* I look at blood and I look at the part which is bleeding, then I try to fix it. I don't go all squeamish ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: My YWS Reunion Dream...

    We are an intense bunch, Jabbs. XD

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Ack! Sorry sorry sorry sorry! Sleep is bad XD)) ((Mayze)) For the first time in a while, I blushed. I took his hand and leaned against his shoulder. The wind ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Does anyone else see the resemblance between Luna's sister and Suz?

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Alice>> My mom got it for me when she came back from her trip to Ireland. Wozz>> Ah! You look so young! You make us all look like old geezers ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye

    Bye bye Heather! We'll miss you! ~Lupe

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    ((I'm gonna have to drop out of this storybook. I never really came in but I don't plan on coming in. Lately I haven't had a lot of time on ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Once again, I am apologizing for not being here as often as usual. I haven't slept in my own bed for a week XD)) ((Mayze)) I sat the outside of ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Mayze)) I grinned, "You need to calm down, friend. We won't hurt you or anything." ZT shifted his weight from side to side, "I knew that!" he said a bit ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Name: Alanna Grackle Age: 24 Race: Human Personality: Very carefree. Alanna doesn't care for much but her dragon. The rest doesn't matter. Weapons: Short sword History: Alanna found Aidara when ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: My YWS Reunion Dream...

    Silly Nate, there was a plane. He waved to you and then he went right in to flagging it down. The poor guy driving almost crashed into a cliff! Good ...

    Feb 21, 2008


So verily with the hardship, there is a relief, verily with the hardship, there is a relief.
— Quran Ch 94:5-6