User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Ok! I'm here for a few so I'll post. If I screw up, sorry. Tell me what I did wrong and I'll fix it.)) ((Mayze)) Reed looked torn between telling ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I like my hair ^.^ *pets pretty brown hair*

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    Give in to temptation!! Read again! I am ^.~ I'm halfway through Twilight and this is my.....well I lost count after ten or so =P, time reading it.

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    5/10 Tis a kitten??

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: A Bit of English Fun

    =P Guess who caught 'The Comma'? This guy,

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Mayze)) I shifted nervously, "I think we can trust him now." ZT gave me an odd look, I almost laughed, "But the tracker! I saw it!" I sighed, "Emotions don't ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Lupe is Leaving

    Ha! Bet that title scared the crap outta ya, huh? Naw, I'm not really and truly leaving, only going away for a short amount of time. Here is my story ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    Squee!! I love that!!! 100 out of ten! AMAZAZING! ~Lupe ((Now me))

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Mayze)) "Alright. Why don't you get some people to go get some food?" ZT asked. "I can go do that." I heard Stella slip off to gather some of the ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Titlescorer

    The title The Winds of War has a 83.1% chance of being a bestselling title! Wow. I didn't know the title was that good XD

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 5 things

    1. Quote of the week has been the same one for at least a month. 2. There are a lot of emo girls in Dramatic Poetry. 3. Why is Bartemius ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Mayze)) "Holy shit!" I exclaimed as I spiraled away from the helicopter. I was still trying to catch up on what had happened. I had left Lexy to die and ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    I love Jacob ^.^ Of course I would, he's a werewolf! Other than that I really like how he's a child who goes against the rules *glomps Jacob* I can't ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Mayze)) I knelt beside ZT, "I'm ok." he said. The wind was frantically buzzing around him. I knew he was lying, he must've hurt like hell. I raised an eyebrow, ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Awwww Lindsay and her pengu!!! Cuuuttteeee! *squeezes penguin* Ok now for me and my rubber ducky, Trogdor the 15th ^He wanted to sit on my head XP^ ^Arrr! I gots ...

    Feb 26, 2008


i like that the title of dr jekyll and mr hyde makes a clear stance that the embodiment of one’s own evil doesn’t get a claim to the doctorate
— waywardxwallflower