User avatar

Layleun

  • Lounge, The Re: Governor Spitzer "Client 9"

    Another NY state resident here. I actually have mixed feelings on this. I thinks it's morally wrong to hire a prostitute (especially when you're married!). I never really follow politics ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    ((Axis)) Axis watched Tobias and Alana talking in front of him, probably about the anerthine. They had almost reached the woods, the coniferous trees were slowly advancing so that they ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Mayze)) I laughed nervously and went back to being serious, "Keep down there Blade, you still have rat poison in you." Blade turned thoughtful, "Rat poisoning? So that's what it ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    ((Axis)) "Alana?" Axis whispered, opening his sisters door slightly. The old wooden door creaked on it's old wooden hinges. She should replace those for some nice metal ones. Axis thought ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Mayze)) I looked between Lexy and Blade. Who should I treat first? "ZT?" I asked. He came to my side. "Try to wake Blade up. Where's Rose?" He shifted to ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Your cat looks like it's gonna eat me XD

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pledging Allegiance In the U.K

    I say the pledge every morning. I guess it's just a habit for me. I think it's illegal for a teacher to make a student say the pledge. I know ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    Name- Axis Kiroof Age- 15 Gender- Male Race-Soul Blader Personality- Quiet and young. He doesn't like to fight unless he has to. When he does he's not very good. Definitely ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Mayze)) I barely muffled the scream that came from Rose. The pair of eyes stopped moving for a moment. They turned from side to side, it looked like it was ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Mayze)) I felt the currents before I could see them. The fury radiating from me probably sent to wind back a few hundred feet. I could even feel the stillness ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((IIIIIIII'mmmmm bbaaaccckkkk!!!)) ((Mayze)) I heard a crash come from the canopy outside of the shallow cave we sat in. Jolting up, a startled ZT looked outside, "What the hell...?" he ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Death Threat Elmo?

    *falls over laughing*

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    *giggles and licks Laffy Taffy* I is a fatty. Only thing is, I eat a lot and barely gain any weight -_-'

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((*hands Woz a cough drop and pats his back* Geez, don't hack up your lungs. Stage crew is consuming all of my free time =P)) ((Mayze)) My eyes widen with ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    *runs in, devours cake, and leaves*

    Mar 6, 2008


they say money can't buy happiness, but what they don't realize is that money *can* buy novelty socks.
— blueca