User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    Name- Tobias Age- 16 Gender- Male Appearance- Personality- The popular geek. He's the guy who has everyone crowded around him even though he wanted to be alone. Mysterious to all ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Want To Change Your Username?

    *falls over laughing* Nate, you're too good at sarcasm.

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Mmmmm green

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Advil was brought to you in part by Reed, via Mutant Pigeon Boy Express =P))

    Mar 17, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT

    ^.^ It's actually fun being able to learn more about the plants I love so much *hugs medicinal plants books*

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    ((I'm gonna have to agree with singer. I'm out. I can't think of a way to wriggle in. See ya'll))

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    ((XD Wow. I wish I had an idea to bring Axis out of his town and to you guys but I haven't got one. D'you guys think we could get ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((We have pans, 'member?")) ((Mayze)) I threw a pan at Blade, she easily caught it and ran off. I sighed, Lexy was a natural injury magnet. I considered just putting ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT

    Oh lord. More injuries XD That means more plant research. Fun fun fun!

    Mar 17, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT

    I thought I'd help out a bit so I furthered the listing down to the people who are active. Blade Mayze Colt Rose ZT Lexy Reed I think that should ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    ((Sunset??? I thought it was night time. *mildly confused*))

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do any make you nauseous?

    Saving Private Ryan. I can stand blood but guts comin' out of alive people makes me shudder and nauseous.

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    >Tsk Tsk, such short posts XD. Here, I'll save the storybook from the shortness =P< ((Mayze)) My mind froze when ZT hugged me. I quickly snapped out of it and ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Soul Blader DT

    I noticed everyone is pretty much in the forest or at the army camp thing. Do you think maybe all the Soul Bladers could be 'called' to Axis' town and ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    ___Ross sighed and took out his blade and cutted the ropes.____ There is no such word as 'cutted. It's 'cut'. I saw you do that before and it bothered me, ...

    Mar 14, 2008


Maybe we're all just complex human beings with skewed perceptions of each other.
— Ventomology