User avatar

Layleun

  • Randomosity Re: Stupid Questions

    O_O'

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Honor Roll

    Go Kyters! I got high honor for the first time in a while =) I'm usually honor =D

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Corporeal

    Human: Name: Roxanne (Roxy) Fallow Gender: Female Age: 22 Personality: Roxy is a very different breed of human. Overall Roxy is a stubborn, brawny, headstrong and very opinionated. She rules ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    Day one count: 5,800ish Day two count: 3 so far =P

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dreamscape- Chapter 3

    Chapter 3 The room fell into a hush as Jack stood in the middle of the circle of cheesy fold up chairs. Somehow he always kept everyone’s attention at every ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Oohhhh yesh! Halloween was AWESOME. I thought I'd share some pictures ^.^ We were carving pumpkins and Sophie wanted us to strike a pose. Heck yea, me and Skelly for ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Discover The Sanctum

    Indeed =D

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Woo! First snow of the year! It's not much but that's because the rain's startin to kill it =0 And my henna too ^.^

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Sophmores!

    No one said anything was wrong with freshmen xD We were freshmen last year, weren't we? I actually hate our freshmen class this year but the class next year at ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Lovers' Requiem by I Am Ghost

    Oct 28, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!

    Here's a temporary one of mine ^.^

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Darkness Never Ending

    I lied: Not participating

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Sophmores!

    Woooo! Class of 2-0-1-1!! Woot! FTW FTW FTW We win you all lose.[/nationalism-like behavior over]

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    ((Ok yeah. No one likes the Guardians I guess. I'm out. Too much going on in my life XD Sorry guys!))

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    You're very pretty Kaylyn ^.^ Well, I FINALLY got some pictures from last years All School Show. This is (in order from L to R) Sophie, Rhianna and me after ...

    Oct 22, 2008


I hope I’m poetic and interesting and insightful and inspiring and fun and entertaining and all of those wonderful, beautiful things
— creeperfeverdreams