User avatar

Layleun

  • Lounge, The Re: Any Excuse To Party: 1000+ Posts In One Day

    Hip hip huzzah! Hip hip huzzah!

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Mayze)) "I'm just interested in your...physique." I tried to hold laughter back but I bent over laughing. "I'm sorry." I apologize tears streaming from my eyes, "That was such an ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Mayze)) What an awkward situation. I needed to think, "Well," I ventured, "It's scientifically impossible for every single Whitecoat to be totally and completely bad. And the Erasers and Floybots ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Testing Storybook

    Pizza pie!

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Mayze)) ---Earlier--- I felt a little better when ZT took my hand. Our wings beat in unison so we wouldn't hit each other by accident. "So what happened?" ZT asked, ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Mayze)) "Mayze, wake up!" ZT's harsh whisper was in my ear. I opened my eyes reluctantly, "What's wrong?" I saw it was still dark outside. "Look." I turned my head ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed

    ((Mayze)) "Come on Lexy, get up." I told her, holding back a tear or two. I wasn't wracked with grief but I felt the pain everyone else did with Blades ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Ooh! Ooh! I wanna be multi-colored! Yay! *giggles* I'm scary!

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    ((Tobias)) Tobias opened his eyes wearily after he came to. His head hurt on the left side and he assumed he had bumped it when the van was jarred. Tobias ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    ((Let's speed this up a bit)) ((Tobias)) "Mr. McSaint, the answer to number twenty three, if you'd be so kind as to come back to reality." Tobias grumbled and flipped ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS is the cause of global warming!

    Ok guys. Time to bring Capitan Planet to life! *thrusts fist into air* I got my ring!

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    ((Maybe. I don't really like setting up definite matches at the beginning.)) ((Tobias)) Tobias yawned and stretched while he was walking. Arching his back he saw the little traffic along ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: psychic soldiers DT

    I love Salukis ^.^ I like this picture better. Tobi's all white:

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Very Purdy Gwen ^.^

    Mar 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT

    Please no spoilers! A warning ahead of time, I haven't gotten the book yet. As for killing Blade, sure, why not.

    Mar 19, 2008


It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person
— starchild314