User avatar

Layleun

  • Archive Re: Paradise

    Name: Kyla Adnerok Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Tan gray hair choppily cut to about shoulder length. Sturdy build like a soldier and muscular. At first glance she appears to ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Lolmonkey!

    That's amazing ^.^

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Estacia world of magic

    ((Quinn)) Lady Quinn of Treloam Valley sat atop her horse, watching over the Estacia refuge camp below her. A smile lit up her face when she spotted the town mage, ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Estacia world of magic

    Name: Lady Quinn of Treloam Valley (Quinn) Age: 21 Gender: Female Race: Human Weapon(s): Sword, magic, daggers, lance, armor, her horse, and her sharp tongue Can use magic?: Yes. Mostly ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Estacia world of magic

    I shall join tomorrow when I have the time to conjure up a character. For now it's off to game night! *flies away*

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    O_O So......many........pictures! Brain overloading! *BOOM!*

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    You guys are such Cam-whores =P Are we having a contest of sorts? XD

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: D0Nt lAUGH

    Ummm...... chatspeak much? I can't understand it. If you posted it in just letters I'll read it and critique this. Other than that I'm sorry to say that this hurts ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Now Uses Digital Camera Reflective (DRC) Technology

    Whoops. Forgot to brush my teeth and shave this morning. Sorry everyone! I will make it up to you one day for seeing that horrible picture of me. ---- In ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YOU.youngwriterssociety.com

    Sweetness! *goes to try it out*

    Apr 2, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Power Seekers DT

    Alrighty. One thing we need to decide is which names we're going to be using, modern names or Royal names. Second, what next? The only thing I could think of ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    ((Lucille/Theri)) Lucille nodded, "Theri. And your Rekhyt." Auggie grinned. They turned to look at another demon who woke up. "Khy?" They asked simultaneously. Khylaris smiled warmly and nodded. "Mom?

    Apr 2, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Maximum Ride: The New Breed DT

    I'm sorry guys. I can't stay in this storybook, I'm getting all confused and can't follow the story line. Ya'll can obviously keep Mayze in and do whatever you want ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    ((*blinks* Alright. I'm not able to keep up and I'm lost without a plot. I'm outta here, sorry I couldn't stay =( ))

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    ((Lucille)) Blackness, eternal floating, never ending. Three thoughts flashed past Lucille. He feet landed on an unseen boundary between her and the rest of the darkness. A ray of light ...

    Apr 1, 2008


I know history. There are many names in history, but none of them are ours.
— Richard Siken