User avatar

Layleun

  • Randomosity Re: Regarding Username Changes

    The answer is Pizza!

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: War Games

    Name- Rori Delanu Age- 17 Gender- Female Appearance- Short tawny hair cut messily and held back by a black bandanna, doe brown eyes. Five foot four with slightly sun touched ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Chat!

    Ah!! Me lovies! Tis fun when your leader goes by Bambi XD

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Possible Storybook Approval System

    I think it's a very good idea. I've always been around the storybooks and I see that people, especially newbies who haven't been on the wagon as long as most ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Estacia world of magic

    ((Quinn)) Quinn scoffed, "Do you insult my hospitality?" Sam grinned, wincing as she pulled herself up, "Of course, friend." Scarlo scowled behind the bed, "Let her rest. She'll need it ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Estacia world of magic

    ((Quinn)) "Wake up Lady Quinn!" Quinn was awoken by the sound of Leon's voice. She was confused for a moment, why had Leon called her Lady Quinn? He never did ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Estacia world of magic

    ((Fort Starstrike))

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Estacia world of magic

    ((Hey guys, is there any way we can bring Quinn into the story? She's at her fort with Selena's mother so that might help bring her in.))

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Create your own Storybook

    Name: Meribelle Na'Rintak Age: 18 Gender: Female Race: Human Height: Five ten Weight: 155 lbs Eye Color: Green Hair Color: Black with a purpley sheen Hair Style: Cut to earlobes ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I'm In The Washington Post

    Well, Jack, we have a very good sense of 'Team spirit'. We don't care if we lose, just watching our teams makes us happy ^.^ And yes, Americans are a ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Was Down For Half The Day...

    =P I'm proud of my little monkeys ^.^ I personally think Nate should change his avatar to the Monkey with the gun XD

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Was Down For Half The Day...

    Bah! I went crazy! If you look on the back up I was so bored that I made the steps of the YWS Withdrawal syndrome. It was soooooo bored=P And..... ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Estacia world of magic

    ((Quinn)) Quinn emerged from the baths, cleaned and in a dark blue velvet shirt and tanned breeches. She quickly trotted across the camp to her cabin. She pulled her long ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Paradise

    Geez I can't keep up with this! I regret it but I'll have to drop out =( Sorry! See ya'll later.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Silly people... evolution does exist!

    Pokemon will one day rule the universe! *bursts into a fit of maniacal laughter*

    Apr 6, 2008


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost